BY ETUDE HOUSE

ETUDE HOUSE Sunprise Dust Block SPF50+/PA+++ 55ml see more...

KayLeigh L.
I FINALLY found the perfect sunscreen for my face and check out that SPF! This is a liquid to “powder” formula that doesn’t leave a film or cast on my face. It applies wonderfully with my foundation and that is so important to me. My sister actually bought this for me after feeling defeated and I was in love with this the first time I tried it. Shake well!
Marie M.
Gilford, NH
I love this sunscreen. It leaves a powdery primer like film on skin and controls oil and sweat all day. Nice high spf, and does not irritate my skin. This is in my top three of sunscreen. Highly recommend for oily skin people and combo skin. If you have dry skin you can definitely still use it, but will need to layer over a moisturizer or serum.
Ellie G.
Otsego
This facial sunscreen goes on very smoothly and does not have a noticeable white cast, especially if worn under makeup. It does not leave my face greasy-looking, but gives it a nice glow instead.
Gabriela S.
I have the “mild and airy” version of this (mint bottle) and I absolutely love it! It is not sticky or heavy. It even seems to tone down the shininess of my oily skin. My makeup glides nicely over this product and my dewey foundations look like they have a natural, satin finish when this is layered underneath. Great sunscreen!!! I recommend it!
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that you can wear alone or under makeup. It has an SPF of 50 so it is really going to give your face the protection that it needs. I hated wearing sunscreen because of the way it feels on the skin either when you apply it or after it’s sat on your skin for a few hours. This sunscreen feels like nothing on my skin and doesn’t bother me at all.
Jaya L.
Really interesting formula. Living in Florida I need something with a heavy protection so I only use SPF 40 or higher on my face. Really like the packaging and the product is good. Decent under makeup and never a bother
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
This has been my favorite sunscreen so far. I find this works great both with and without makeup. There is very little white cast and the smell of the product is very light. The sunscreen feels sheer and water like and is easy to reapply throughout the day. I have yet to have any break outs related to this sunscreen and it washes off easily.
Leah G.
Orlando
Purchased at: Amazon
This sunscreen is non- greasy, doesn’t make my face feel oily, and has a light floral scent. The price point is great but I’m disappointed that it turns my makeup white to the point where I look like a ghost. I’ve tried 3 different foundations and it has the same whitening effect. I can only wear this when I’m not applying makeup shortly after. Otherwise, I would recommend.
Mikaela B.
Glendale
It’s a nice consistency and not to oily this was my first time using a SPF from them but I feel like my face looked very good with it on and the packaging made it stand out and easy to find
Meg S.
I wasn’t able to select the actual sunblock I use by them (the 50+++ with mild airy finish). It smells nice, doesn’t cause my prior skin care steps to pill up or react weird. Keeps me protected all day and even through sweaty sports. Love it.
Miriam B.
Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mimwieds15 on the BeautyTap website (non-sale items only)