BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. A toner that reduces irritation and removes impurities. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Kseniya S.
Boston
This toner has calmed my skin so much! Before I would get a few pimples a week but it went down to 1max per week or even none! I’ve also noticed my complexion getting clearer and my skin overall looked more healthy.
James B.
Cambridge
I've tried quite a few toners in the recent years and I think I've finally found my holy grail!  I have very sensitive / combo skin with hormonal acne so finding any kind of skincare can be rather daunting.  This product didn't break out my skin at all and even with the 7 skin method I have more than enough moisture to last me throughout the day as well as calm and redness in my skin.
alyssa e.
Van Nuys
Used this as a replacement when I couldn’t get a hold of my Klairs toner. It worked great in a pinch, but just wasn’t as hydrating and didn’t feel as good going on as the Klairs one does (it’s a bit thinner and more watery, and Klairs is a bit thicker and goes on smoother). It would definitely be one of my first choices if Klairs was no longer an option.
kenzie s.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Just introduced this toner to my skincare routine a week ago, so I am still trying it out and can’t make any claims on its long-term results. BUT, with that being said, I am incredibly impressed with this product so far. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this product hasn’t broken me out at all. It’s added a great hydration to my skin and is helping even out my skin tone. I have PIH along my cheeks from past pimples and I can already see a decrease in the scarring since using this product. I put it on before bed with my fingers in a tapping motion, as I find it can be a little too hydrating for day use. Overall, I am impressed with this product and am itching to try more from this line.

UPDATE: After using this product for two weeks, and it being the ONLY thing I changed in my routine, I broke out horribly. Awful. 10-12 pimples on all areas of my face, especially places I typically don’t break out. I believe it is the Madecassoside that my skin dislikes that’s inside this toner. So for future reference- PATCH TEST. Patch test for a whole week before you decide to use it all over your face.
Rachel F.
I really like this toner for my dehydrated, flakey skin! I have been using pretty harsh acne medication lately & this toner has helped hydrate my skin. While it doesn’t completely get rid of all flakiness and dryness, it does help. My skin feels nice after I use this & I don’t feel that tightening sensation that I normally feel with other toners. Other than the nice hydrating and relief feelings, this toner doesn’t have a ton of other benefits which is why I’m giving it a 4/5. I do recommend this for those using harsh acne products, it will definitely help keep your skin more hydrated and less irritated!
Crystall C.
There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this product and I think Etude House really nailed it with this toner. I'll admit that I have not been a fan of their other skincare products (mainly went for the makeup) but they really did a great job at creating this very gentle that can handle ANY skin type. It just feels like water, is fragrance-free, and is great to add hydration and to sooth your skin during the daytime or the nighttime.
Khoi N.
Wheaton, IL
This toner is just like water! It’s super gentle, balance the skin’s pH, and is fragrance-free. I really enjoy using this product. This entire skincare line by Etude House is perfect for those with sensitive skin (or is just going through a weird phase, like mine).
sarah k.
My favorite toner, I love it so much I order from Korea every month! It’s a refreshing, and cleansing toner that doesn’t dry out your skin. Sometimes when my skin feels dry or red, I get a cotton pad or mask and drench it in the toner. It helps calm down my skin. It’s perfect for sensitive acne prone skin!
Danita M.
Hatboro
This was great, and really gentle on my skin— it feels like water. I use it alongside the Benton aloe toner, and it helps to prep my skin for the next skincare steps and soothe it after it gets all red from cleansing.
May Y.
Saint Paul
Its tiny and affordable about $10. Get for evening your skin out. Very light and applying so easy. Im liking the product its not bad for first timer.