Etude House Skin Note Hydro-gel Mask Sheet (Lifting up 5 sheets) uploaded by Gothamasque _.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

* Recommended interval for mask application is 2~3 times a week for maximum efficacy. * see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Gothamasque _.
It's a hydrogel sheet mask that adheres pretty well to my skin. There was a lot of essence left which I put on my neck, shoulders, decollete, arms and even stomach!
 I left it on for about 20 minutes and when I took it off my skin with very shiny. It took a really long time for me to pat all that essence in and even after a while, it was still really sticky. So I finished the rest of my night time skin routine which helped. I think my skin looks brighter and smoother. This is a very underrated masks that more people should know about. They sell these on Beauteque and Amazon.