Etude House Skin Note Hydro-gel Mask Sheet (Lifting up 5 sheets) uploaded by Gothamasque _.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

* Recommended interval for mask application is 2~3 times a week for maximum efficacy. * see more...

Gothamasque _.
It's a hydrogel sheet mask that adheres pretty well to my skin. There was a lot of essence left which I put on my neck, shoulders, decollete, arms and even stomach!
 I left it on for about 20 minutes and when I took it off my skin with very shiny. It took a really long time for me to pat all that essence in and even after a while, it was still really sticky. So I finished the rest of my night time skin routine which helped. I think my skin looks brighter and smoother. This is a very underrated masks that more people should know about. They sell these on Beauteque and Amazon.
pj A.
Ugh, I don't really like hydrogel mask in general, and it applied to this particular one as well. I feel like it doesn't really have enough essence in the pack which makes it not perform on the skin too well. You just won't feel any significance difference using this one. Just buy the usual sheet mask, they are cheaper and have a lot more essence in the pack

back