Etude House Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum 120ml [] uploaded by Illiana E.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Hair-smoothing serum is packed with oil complex that addresses damage brought about by brushing, styling and coloring, effectively taming frizz and bringing back the shine to your locks. Velvety soft serum seals ragged cuticles to prevent split ends and give hair renewed luster. To use, apply a few drops of serum on clean and towel-dried hair. Specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent. This anti-frizz serum create exceptional shine while sealing the cuticle with a moisturizing layer. How to Use: Distribute evenly throughout clean, towel-dried hair. Concentrating on the ends. Pack Size - 120ml see more...

Abigail C.
York, PA
I love the floral scent this has, it’s just strong enough. It’s a bit sticky, so I was worried it would leave my hair feeling stiff and sticky if I accidentally used too much, but it only makes my hair feel very soft no matter how much I use. I don’t mind the stickiness since it works well. I need to use a good bit because my hair is very dry and frizzy. I love it, I’ll definitely buy more when I run out.
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
i love this stuff. perfect to smooth over hair when its a bit dry or frizzy. i also use it before drying my hair to better protect its moisture. has a sweet floral fragrance and does a lovely job of softening the hair and protecting ends.
Abbie D.
Smells super super good and makes the hair temporarily a bit shiny. However, besides scent, I don’t really see much more that this product offers. It was a bit expensive for the amount of product I received.
Vanessa L.
I really like this product, it left my hair very soft with a nice shine but nothing too over the top. I like how a little goes a long long way
Very adorable packaging and also very effective product
Eileen R.
I have frizzy hair and this product is able to keep my frizz down all day. It isn't too greasy and is unnoticeable in my hair. It adds a nice shine overall and has a good scent as well. A small pump of this product goes a long way, so the bottle lasts a while and makes it worth the price.
Illiana E.
Woodland, CA
This is reay thick and sticky. I use it on my damp hair so it spreads easier. It does help woth my dry ends.
Hannah K.
Coquitlam, BC
this is the best hair oil i’ve ever used! when i was in korea, it was very humid and my hair was very disgusting. after i tried this oil in the etude house store my hair became soft and smelled nice...it’s worth it!
Mary F.
easthampton, ma
It's just okay. Definitely super sticky but it smells nice. I normally mix it in with setting creams so the stickiness isn't so apparent.
Whitney G.
Does it weight your hair down/ make it oily?
Chanta S.