BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. This is a no-wash type cleansing water that easily and conveniently delivers fresh and clean skin without the need to rinse off with additional water. How to Use: After dispensing a sufficient amount onto cotton pad, remove makeup by gently wiping from inner to outer areas of face. When removing point makeup, press gently onto closed eyes and lips for 5 - 10 seconds prior to wiping. Leaves skin fresh and moist with no need to rinse off with water. Pack Size - 300ml/10.14oz see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Rosa R.
Nice cleanser formy sensitive skin. Great for removing makeup without leaving me feeling dried out. A little goes a long way. When I use to remove stubborn eye makeup, I wet pad and let sit on eye to help loosen products.
Pup N.
Bangkok
This clensing water is the best. It can remove everything on the face nicely. You dont have to drag cotton pads and the make up comes out nicely. I will for sure repurchase it.đź’—
Kezia A.
Guam
I bought this for about $15 and it comes in a big bottle. This is an AMAZING cleansing water. I was surprised at how easily and quickly it removes my make up. I used to always use a cream to remove my makeup, but after getting this, I'm sticking to this. This removes heavy BB cream easily. After double cleansing, I like to use a toner to see if there is left over makeup residue. Since using this, my cotton pad would always be clear. I will continue to purchase, but I also want to try the Monster cleansing water by Etude House.