Etude House - Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture 185ml/6.25oz uploaded by Stephanie M.Etude House - Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture 185ml/6.25oz uploaded by Zhanna K.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. This is a moist type cleansing oil containing moisture providing coconut and grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil effective for removing dead skin cells, cleansing away makeup residue and old skin cells How to Use: Apply appropriate amount of cleansing oil onto dry hands and gently smooth over dry face to dissolve makeup Emulsify by adding water (the oil will turn milky while) then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water Pack Size - 185ml/6.25oz see more...

Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
So, pros first. I like that this cleanser did work very effectively in that it removed all my make-up including the waterproof mascara. It also didn't burn my eyes after using it which happens with many other oil cleansers. It was a very gentle cleanser as my sensitive skin didn't flare up and wasn't inflamed after use. Now, if this product had been the very first oil cleanser I'd tried, I would've liked it much more. However, in my opinion, you can't beat cleansing balms. I had to use 2-3 pumps of the Real Art Cleansing Oil depending on how much make-up I was wearing, so I've already gone through a decent amount. Compared to cleansing balms, the oil was more greasy feeling and didn't emulsify as well. I think I may have liked the "Mild" version of the oil better, but I still recommend the balms (like Banila Co. and Heimish) as the go-to.
Mariia M.
New Castle, DE
Love this one.
Cleans great, makes my skin fresh, it is a real miracle, the best cleanser ever.
I have just one problem-don't actually like it's smell, but it is not big problem
Diana T.
One my my favorite oil cleansers. I like how affordable it is and it does well in getting the makeup and oils on my face off without irritation. Definitely a good oil cleanser for beginners
Hannah H.
The best cleaning oil ever, hands down. All you need is one pump to thoroughly cleanse off stubborn and waterproof makeup. I like to also give my face a mini-massage when I use this cleansing oil, it helps even more to cleanse the skin. I use this as a first step to removing my makeup. Afterward, I wash my face with a cleanser and pat dry. My skin always feels soft and moisturized when I'm done.
Katin T.
Fairfax
One of the better oil cleansers I’ve used. It’s on the watery side, but it definitely removes all my eye and face makeup and doesn’t leave my skin dry.
Zhanna K.
New Castle, DE
This is definitely the best cleansing oil for me ever. It removes my makeup soooo easily, and I must say that I use often products that are difficult to remove. We all should remember the rule: 1. use the oil; 2. after use foaming face wash; 3. as the third step I use face toner.
Elaine L.
I just started using this today and it did remove some of my makeup off but I had a bit of mascara left. However, it did make my skin really soft after using the product ( I applied my moisturiser after) I recommend this product for dry skin and who is looking for a oil make up remover.
Lolo L.
North York, AK
My all time favorite oil cleanser. For a fraction of the shu uemera price tag, it does the job better. It gets rid of stubborn mascara, smells nice, and leaves my face nice and clean. It does however, make my eyes cloudy if it gets into my eyes. Thats with all oil cleansers I've tried though.