BY ETUDE HOUSE

Proof 10 Eye Primer supplies coverage to eyelids and around the eyes to enhance eye shadow color and integrity for a longer lasting, Perfect 10 look.

Expiration Date: July 2019

Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs

Package Quantity: 0.35 oz

Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty decent eye primer for the price. The formula is really light and easy to apply unlike some other eye primers that feel thick and it holds my eye makeup in place throughout the day. I’m not a fan of the bottle it comes in but I would purchase this again if they changed the packaging to something more practical for a primer.
Kimberlee S.
This is a decent primer at this price point-not the best but certainly not the worst. I like that it is tinted but hate the packaging design. The primer is packaged in a curvy bottle with an opening the size of your average tube of mascara with a doe foot applicator wand. It is next to impossible to get all of the product out. It does a pretty good job of keeping shadow in place but does not keep my gel eyeliner in place, which has always been an issue for me.
Karen C.
Toronto
I have combination to oily skin. This primer doesn’t hold my eye makeup AT ALL. 15 min after application I can already see oil lines showing on my eyelid. I would not recommend this product.
Jade H.
If you're looking for an inexpensive yet amazing primer, grab this guy. I tried it on a whim when I lived in Korea and it's comparable to high end brands like urban decay. Eyeshadow stays put all day even in hot, humid, sweaty weather, and prevents creasing wonderfully. I definitely recommend this product.