BY ETUDE HOUSE #91 in Eye Primer

Before eyeshadow and eyeliner, apply small amount on eyelids. Waterproof. Net Wt. 0.33 fl. oz. / 10 mL ETUDE HOUSE Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My first eye primer ever! And I think I'm going to stick with it until I can find one that can beat this. Great for the price. I got this for under $5 from jolse.com. Great packaging- adorable. A little goes a long way. Lasts for a while. Doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't create milia. Makes my eye shadows last longer and removes the oily crease my eyes make at the end of the day. It even brings out the colors of some of the less pigmented eye shadows I have. A good buy! Totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
MeTime M.

Great for the price. I got this for under $5 from jolse.com.

Great packaging- adorable.

Kyumin S.
I use this as a dupe for Urban Decay’s Original Primer Potion. In my opinion they work the same. The only complaint I have about this product is the odd shape. Etude House is known for having adorable packaging, but that doesn’t mean it’s the most practical. The product on the sides of the bottle are almost impossible to dig out with the applicator given.
Melany K.
I bought this when I was in Korea because it was cheap and now I see why it was. It creases, and it doesn’t really even blend well when you apply it to the eyelids because it’s kind of greasy. I wouldn’t buy this again. It didn’t work for me at all.
Tiffany L.
Houston
This eye primer holds up decently and keeps my eye make up in place. It also makes my eye shadow pop and become more pigmented compared to if I were to just put it directly onto my eyes without the primer. However, since I've been using it for a while it's getting harder to take the product out due to the shape of the packaging. I still see product on the sides and the bottom but it's hard to reach it with the applicator.
Rosanne I.
I was not impressed with this eyeshadow primer. It made my shadow very difficult to apply. I did give it a few chances. First time I used it, I set it with a skin colored eyeshadow. Later on I tried setting it with different setting powders. The product made my shadow very patchy. I did try it once without setting it first. That was an even bigger pain. I did give it two stars because the packaging is cute.
Bella S.
Winter Park
The best eyeshadow primer out there for the price, this stuff is magic, my only gripe is the packaging when you are almost out its hard to get product on the sides but other thsn that it works miracles
Lori G.
I just love this primer because my eyes won't irritate and give me a freshlook in my eyes. However, the packaging is too small, but I'm still going to buy it again.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first eye primer ever and I loved it. It actually worked amazingly (comparable to urban decay). It leaves a little mark if it touches your foundation, but so does UD
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
It’s a good eye primer but nothing special. Like that the color is basically transparent on my skin. Helps my eyeshadow colors pop! And love that it’s affordable. Packaging is a bit bulky for what it is but most primers are also this size.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
So this primer is cheap, I bought it off Amazon for a few bucks and you do get what you pay for. This primer is kind of wet and if you apply too much your eyeshadow will bunch up/ crease. I would spend my money on a better performing product such at NYX's eye pencil in milk or Urban Decays primer potion- those perform loads better than this. This primer is not tacky, so my eyes don't feel sticky, but since it's not tacky the eyeshadows don't cling as good. The good about this is that it does last forever, but with such a mediocre product you don't want those to last forever. This product is a definite pass for me. I would not repurchase in the future.
Hanane L.