BeautyFaceFace MakeupEtude House
Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W13 Natural Beige

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W13 Natural Beige

by Etude House

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W13 Natural Beige

Is it for all skin types?
Start your review of Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W13 Natural Beige!
Josselen G.
Review for: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit SPF30 - #W13 Natural Beige 60g/2.11oz
It goes on very smooth and easily. It smells nice too. The pump should be changed other than that I don't have any bad things to say about this product. It wears for a long time and the price was $17.90 when I bought it on yes style. I tell all my friends to try this bb cream.
Candice C.
Hicksville, NY
Review for: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W13 Natural Beige
One of my go-to’s for BB cream. I personally like sticking to this Korean brand because 1. Brand recognition and also Korea is widely known for their advanced beauty technology, 2. Etude House has the best color ranges for my skin tone and 3. Prices are affordable. This BB cream applies well while finishing you off with a dewy look. It’s got a nice medium coverage that you can build on. It’s not sticky. It’s also got a nice subtle scent but hasn’t flared up any reaction. It applies very well with even just a makeup wedge. Love the bottle design and how compact it is for carrying while traveling. Highly recommend!
Kai A.
Fargo
Purchased at: eBay
Love this. It moisturizes and leaves skin flawless and glowing. It is hard to find a pale enough shade for me in the winter, but in the summer it matches!
espi M.
Review for: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W13 Natural Beige
One of my favorite bb creams it just feels nice and light. Doesn't clog my pores and made my skin seem naturally better
DEMI D.
LONG BEACH, CA
perfect foundation! it is very ligh on the skin but after a few mins, it blends well in my skin. gives me this glow that i am looking for. no blemishes, spf and anti aging which is a really great product and a mosturizer too
CI edwin C.
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W13 Natural Beige uploaded by CI edwin C.
Review for: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W13 Natural Beige
I love this base because it covers all the imperfections, it has good ingredients and a nice presentation, I highly recommend it 💜
Jas M.
Darwin, Australia
Review for: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W13 Natural Beige
It’s a B.B. cream and works like one, it’s pretty lightweight and nice cover effect. Personally wouldn’t recommend this to others as it doesn’t last very long and the colour isn’t suitable for tan skin tones
Prisca S.
This bb cream is easy to apply and blend, however, it doesn’t last well on my oily skin. It looks nice when you first apply it, but after 3-4 hours, it melted on me. And I feel like it broke me out a bit! :(
min J.
Singapore
w13 is pink on me, the coverage is okay, it evens out the skin, covers some blemishes and blends very easily. if it isn’t pink on me, it will look natural. might get it in a different shade.
بشرا M.
A light weight with good coverage bb cream helps too make skin feel fresh and good looks natural on skin Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton
Ask a question to the Influenster community...