Etude House Play Therapy Soft Clay Pack uploaded by Anastasiia S.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

A pore & sebum care clay pack that contains ultra-soft clay to absorb sebum & impurities from skin.

• Reduces the size of pores & amount of sebum
  • Leaves skin clean clear & refined
  • To use: Apply gently to cleansed & toned face avoiding eye & lip area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes wash off with lukewarm water. Can be used on small areas with blackheads large pores & sebum. Use 1-2 times a week

Ligia P.
Love this clay mask! Goes on smooth, feels great and leaves me with clean-looking skin. Easy to remove as well with just washing it off instead of using a face cloth. One of the best clay masks I've ever tried and I have tried more expensive masks and this one really works. I use it once a week.
tyra p.
Okolona, MS
Im not a fan of clay mask but this one is way better for the skin i gave this product a try because it sounded effective and is this was my first time trying it is pricey but very good open the pores and and makes the skin feel so soft i will buy again if i ever have enough money
Torrie H.
Austin, AR
The mask is soothing and Very confortable on the skin. It is indeed very soft and didn't dry out my skin like others. The mud mask definitely works wonders for me and was very effective. If you are debating on a mask I would definitely recommend this one out of all the masks I have used.
Ana G.
So good. I use more as a way to relax. It really helps me to relax. It wasn't what I was expecting but I really lIke it. I don't have sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate me.
Caitlin L.
Bloomsburg, PA
Love the way this product makes me skin feel! Once it's off my skin is soft and feels refreshed! Packinging was very nice, this was ordered off of amazon. The only negative, I didn't love the smell. Over all 4/5 stars!
Kelsey H.
Ooltewah, TN
Really enjoyed this product, my face felt fresh and revitalized after using. I would definitely use again, and would recommend to friends and family.
Kenya O.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product it leaves
my skin super smooth its the best i really recomend it my skin is really sensative and this clay mask is perfect for it
Jennifer N.
Troy, MO
Love! Leaves my face super smooth. Can have my own spa day in my own bathroom at a great price, with plenty to have another a different day.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
It keeps your face soft and moisturized. It is very gentle on your face. I recommend getting this. This is very convenient.
Katelyn P.
Laurel, DE
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask!!! It really gets down deep and cleans your pores. My face felt like new after every wash!
kenneth h.
is this just for women?
Dak Y.
where can I find it?
marie b.
High river alberta, CA
Hi i like mask where i can buy this product their have some sample I think to try it?
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I know some mud masks have a bubbling effect on the skin, does this do that?
Jenna C.
Somerville, MA
Does this mask help to exfoliate your skin?? Or it is just for cleansing?