MakeupEtude House
Play Color Eyes - Cherry Blossom

Etude House Play Color Eyes - Cherry Blossom

by Etude House

The 10-color eye shadow palette colors your eyes. Color resembling cherry blossoms dancing in spring. Let your eyes pop with pink bakery or create a more subtle look with twinkle wink. How to use With enclosed tip's wider surface, spread base color...

Does the etude play color eyes palette hold any pigment [Etude House Play Color Eyes cherry blossom+random sample ?
Omg the colours are amazing!! straight-up my alley. Would love to review this based on my 100% honest opinions and give it an in depth review to help more people!
I need to try this the colors look so beauful for summer time
Start your review of Etude House Play Color Eyes - Cherry Blossom!
Hope B.
Etude House Play Color Eyes - Cherry Blossom uploaded by Hope B.
Etude House Play Color Eyes - Cherry Blossom uploaded by Hope B.
Review for: [Etude House] Play Color Eyes cherry blossom+random sample
I love this palette! It's so adorable and i'm obsessed with the colors. It's not the most pigmented colors but i still think it's amazing for everyday use. The shimmer colors are perfect for the lid. I will definitely buy more palettes from this brand!
Celestia L.
Oceanside, CA
Etude House Play Color Eyes - Cherry Blossom uploaded by Celestia L.
Purchased at: YesStyle
Review for: Etude House Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom
The color story of this palette is super pretty and so perfect for spring/summer. The mattes are buttery and very easy to blend and the shimmers are so pretty and more pigmented than the mattes. However, this palette is designed to give you that k-beauty wash of color look. If you’re looking for full drama and tons of pay-off, this isn’t the palette for you. The only true downside of the palette is that the glittery shades do take a lot of work and glitters are scattered and patchy. Overall, this is a beautiful palette and perfect for beginners and people looking for that healthy glow look.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: [Etude House] Play Color Eyes cherry blossom+random sample
I love this one too perfect for spring, the shimmers are so pretty, easy to blend colors, soft smooth texture they all go good together❤
Nathalee L.
Washington
Review for: [Etude House] Play Color Eyes cherry blossom+random sample
I love this eyeshadow palette for a shimmery everyday eyeshadow look! But I don’t like how they only included 3 matte shades and the rest as shimmer shades but you can still make the eyeshadows look like an everyday natural shimmery eye look. The peachy shade look very pretty and the shadows are pretty pigmented for the price of what you pay for this product.
Peaches J.
New York
Review for: [Etude House] Play Color Eyes cherry blossom+random sample
ETUDE HOUSE MAKES MY FAVORITE EYE SHADOWS, I LOVE ALL THEIR PALETTES. Compact but many shades, buildable, no fall out, no patchiness, blendable!!
Natalia B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Etude House Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom
Love this palette! The colors are very cute! It's my first time trying Etude House makeup and I'm happy with the result. I love that the colors are perfect for a more natural look.
Joanna H.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: eBay
Review for: Etude House Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom
A nice pink-y palette! It’s more pink than expected for daily looks, but the colors and aesthetic are gorgeous. The glitters are also very pretty, but pigmentation can be a problem.
Mei T.
Review for: Etude House Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom, [Etude House] Play Color Eyes cherry blossom+random sample
I really like this eyeshadow pallet, but I wish I hot the brown color. But this pallet is mostly pinkish makeup. but it also has brown, and orange. and the shimmers in it is SO good! I would definitely buy it again. And it's good quality. But I would love to try their Hersey's collab.
Kalina C.
Review for: [Etude House] Play Color Eyes cherry blossom+random sample
I honestly hated this product I'm pretty sure mine was expired and it was used and dirty it was also very low pigment I am not happy with this product
Noshin A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Etude House Play Color Eyes - Cherry Blossom
Gorgeous palette! The formula and consistency is super smooth and you can blend and create designs of your own easily. The colors are neutral and you can use some as blushes and highlighters. Super convenient!