BY ETUDE HOUSE #77 in Contouring Kits

A double-ended silky contour duo stick that features a bronzer and a highlighter to define, sculpt, and illuminate your face. This easy-to-use formula glides on effortlessly for a crease-free, natural finish.

• I want this one sooo much1 Answers
  • Is this easy to blend out? Not sure if I want to try it or not . 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new contour stick. Is this real thick? An...1 Answers
Kyumin S.
Very creamy and easy to work with contour stick. It is also very affordable for its performance! The only thing I’d warn people about is that the highlighter side is a bit shimmery, barely noticeable, but if you wanted a matte highlighter then maybe stay away. The bronzer, however, is a perfect contour shade.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Etude House Play 101 Stick Contour Duo this works very well for like practicing with is why I bought it in trying to learn and it's doing a great job stays in place goes on really creamy was easy to blend in matched my skin tone really nice deff would recommend to anyone trying to practice .
Debby W.
Flushing , NY
Very creamy and blendable. This was the perfect contour stick for me but it got harder to purchase. I first got it from Memebox when they were still selling products but finding it on Amazon was at times difficult. I always ran out of the darker side first.
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
I love this contour stick. It’s super natural coverage giving just a hint of contour enough for it to be mistaken as you being born like that. I have dry skin and works amazing for me super hydrating but if you have oily skin it may give you some issues.
Katrina L.
Columbus, OH
I love this contour stick, it is very easily blendable, you can apply as much as you want and it'll still look natural at the end. Not a very dark color so perfect per lighter warm toned skin.
Abbygale J.
Norfolk
I love this! It’s so blendable and the shades are really nice! The highlighting part isn’t my favorite but it is still good. I do love the contour part! It’s really nice and gives just the right amount of pigment. :)
Debbie L.
Susanville, CA
I'm going not so bad at but it it's a not good for me but to be r and the other day and at all times I have to the a right to be the best of my great friends but I don't want you them to be my friend I don't.
Jeannie K.
I was between a 3 and 4 star rating for this stick duo because I love the contour side, but dislike the highlight side. The contour color is really flattering for fair skin, especially since it has a greyish brown undertone rather than an orange one.

The highlight side, however, is a bit too stark white for me. It's not glowy (like how I like my highlights), and not a look that I like for myself.
Erika R.
Lewistown, PA
This is amazing. The color is not to dark and looks great on. I found it at Walmart and wanted to try it, so I bought it. This lasted me all day until I got home. It's not to expensive either. Definitely would buy this again
judy p.
Brooklyn, NY
Lo recomiendo es muy bueno para tapar y disimular las ojeras, tiene un acabado natural perfecto.
I recommend it is very good to cover and conceal dark circles, it has a perfect natural finish
Samantha R.
Philo, OH
Is this easy to blend out? Not sure if I want to try it or not .
Lindsey J.
Is this product tested on animals?
member-9e2d6e597
Paris, Paris
I love product very much baby
leyra e.
Hi!! Is this product like a fundation?