BY ETUDE HOUSE

2014 NEW Etude Houe Color Make-up Pencil #1~5, 27~40, 43~50 - for Eye Shadow & Eye liner #6~10 - for Base & Eye Shadow #11~26 - for Lip, Blusher, Eyeshdow #41, 42 - for EyeShodow, Eyeliner, Eyebrow

Etude House Play 101 Pencil
  • "I have this product in multiple colors and I love them all! They're very creamy and easy to blend and once they're on, they don't budge. I love using the black one to tightline because it goes on so easily and quickly. I hate using hard pencils to tightline but this one is so creamy so it's perfect for the job. The large variety of colors is great for so many things - they can be used as eyeliner, lip liner, blush, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencils, you name it! Their versatility makes them great for traveling too." in 3 reviews
Annette R.
Vernon Hills, IL
These are so fun to play with! There’s so many colors and you can use them either on eyes or lips or wherever you want. The pencil is smooth and sturdy. I’m definitely planning on purchasing more in the future
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
I got all the summer shades (#63, 64, 65, 69) recently. To be honest, they do not have the same quality as the ones from Marc Jacobs or MUFE. But I can see why they are so popular. For the price, these definitely are gorgeous products. They glide on the eyes so smoothly, they do not irritate eyes. I also love how vibrant shades are highly pigmented. Since vibrant shades tend to have worse formulas in general, I was worried when I first purchased these summer shades. However, these have as good quality as their other neutral shades, which I highly appreciate.
The reason that I took off 1 star is they DO SMUDGE. If you have oily eyelids, make sure you use a primer before, and set it with a loose powder or a powder shadow.
Jennice K.
Buena Park, CA
I love this pencil! I always buy a bunch at duty free because I run out of them super fast. I love how this pencil has a sharpener attached on the bottom of the pencil so you don't have to rush looking for your pencil sharpener in the midst of your chaotic makeup box. Only downside is, I noticed my pencil getting little dry and hard to apply on my eyes near the end of the pencil. I tried to burn it a little bit with a lighter to make it more "liquid-y and smooth" but it did not and left my pencil more dry.. Other than that, it is water proof and lasts more than 12 hours on my waterline of the eyes.
Lynda T.
Hacienda Heights, CA
this may be a holy grail eyeliner for me! it is very cheap - less than $10 from ebay. it's easy to apply, and it doesn't budge until it's time for removal. what is an added bonus is that it's a twist-up pencil, so there is no sharpening involved. and if you DO want to sharpen it, it comes with a sharpener. there are tons of colors and variations for the etude house play 101 pencil as well!
Alyanna L.
I find that the fact there is so much different colors amaze me. I have one in the color 4 which is a gold champagne color. It's so pretty and applies nice. I use this in my daily makeup routine (I put it in the corner of my eyes or below my eyes)
Sally N.
Palisades Pk, NJ
The colors are not as pigmented as I would have liked. Which can be nice for a subtle pop but if you're looking for something more statement, I wouldn't recommend. I purchased the lavender and turquoise and they are both very light.
Stephanie h.
Ann Arbor , MI
Super creamy, but tended to slide around my eyelids. Pigmentation was on point, but I don't know if its worth the price for how long it lasted on my lids. Might be better for someone that likes a more grungy look. Probably won't buy it again. Worth a try though
Lily H.
The best pencil eyeliner I've tried! I love the variety of colors and finishes this eyeliner comes in. They're usually very creamy and stay on all day. I have gotten the #50 which is a dark matte brown color and found that one wasn't as creamy as my other Play 101 pencils but it still stayed on well.
Evelyn C.
I love this line of eyeliners and all purpose liners, but this is very versatile. it glides on creamy but wont budge all day, and is the perfect dark brown shade to complement any eye color.
Alice T.
BRONX, NY
I have this pencil in 04 (glittery nude color) and it has the most gorgeous sparkles. I usually put this on my lower waterline for that extra pop in the eyes. This was my first Play 101 pencil purchase and I will definitely consider buying more in the future!

back