BY ETUDE HOUSE #3 in Hair Ties & Clips

Brand from South Korea: Etude House see more...

• Is this just like it looks like in the picture?1 Answers
  • That so cute! Does the hair falling out whit this "headbed"3 Answers
  • I want this 😍 #etudehouse1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love Etude House products, they are so cute & never fail to amuse. This hairband from Etude House is not only super cute but also has made my life so easy. I use it all the time while doing my skincare routine, putting on sheet masks, putting on makeup, washing my face before this my hair would trouble me all the time while I was doing all the above mentioned stuff. It's super soft & looks cute when you put it on. I am glad I came across this & ordered it from Amazon. Definitely recommend it & would like to buy more in similar or different but cute designs. I use to see this in k-beauty skincare & makeup routines & now I have one. Super happy to have it. It will also make for a great gift to your girlfriends.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is super cute to put on before you start your skincare or makeup routine. This is a basic headband to stop the hair from going to your face but this is done in a non basic way!!! I love the cute ears and it makes me smile. It keeps all the hair out of my face and it's not tight like some other ones I've tried. I hope they release other cute ones or hello kitty. Perfect gift for anyone since a lot of people do skin care or makeup or both!
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
I love this hair band and why not have something different to tie back your hair while you do your daily skincare routine? I bought mine off of sokoglam for a mere $5 and it works very well in holding back my hair. This is a one size fits all kind of thing which isn’t bad because it’s flexible and stretches at the bottom. It’s made out of a velvety soft material and feels really nice against skin. If you’re tired of having your hair fall in your face when you do your skincare routine try this cute headband out!
maura b.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! It’s so nice when I want my hair out of my face for makeup/face masks/etc. sometimes I look for an excuse to wear it because it’s just soooo stinking cute. I don’t think I’d wear it in public, but it is so cute and cozy when you’re having a spa or self-care day.
Emily K.
Fayetteville, NC
These are so cute and helpful! I love that I can keep my hair out of my face while washing my face or applying makeup. I also love the price. When it’s time for a wash you can just throw it in the washing machine. I think I have about 4 of these-both cat ears and head bow style. I love them and will continue using them!
Gina L.
I use this every night when I’m removing my makeup and washing my face. It does a great job of keeping my hair dry and out of my face! I also use it when I’m doing clay masks or sheet masks. It’s very affordable and I’ve had it for several years now!
Megan M.
Kenosha, WI
This is my favorite headband to use whenever I'm washing my face or doing a skin care routine! It's super cute and looks even better in photos. It's a fun touch to getting ready in the morning or taking care of your skin at night!
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
This product is so cute!! I needed a new headband for my night time clense cause my old one broke. My friend recommended this brand to me and when I saw how cute it was I couldn't resist trying it out. It fits my head perfectly.
Antonia D.
I love my cat headband! I always need something to hold back my hair when I wash my face or do a facial treatment, but this one is so much cuter that those regular looking ones. So functional, comfortable, and adorable to boot.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I have two of these! They are so cute! Good idea to give as gifts and use them for a girls night. They are pretty easy to wash as well. They can be expensive, but you can find affordable pricing on Amazon. Would recommend them if you're looking for a cute headband to pull your hairback for makeup/skincare washing.
Francesca V.
Question has been deleted
Tiffany L.
San Gabriel, CA
Question has been deleted
Christine C.
Could it be too tight for larger heads?
Katherine C.
I saw it in a buzzfeed video and I love it, if you know where I can bought it please tell me :D
Nur A.
Where do you buy this? Is it stretchy?