Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersEtude House
pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cat's Ear Etti Hair Band [White]

Etude House pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cat's Ear Etti Hair Band [White]

Brand from South Korea: Etude House

Como puedo oobtenerlo?
Can I easily wash this product?
Can I easily wash this product?
Start your review of Etude House pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cat's Ear Etti Hair Band [White]!
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
This is so cute it's great for holding your hair back when you wash your face or when applying your makeup. It's very effective for doing those things reasonably priced would recommend it.
Joy K.
Etude House pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cat's Ear Etti Hair Band [White] uploaded by Joy K.
My favorite hair band to use when I’m washing my face. Very soft and elastic to fit.
Samantha P.
Waldorf, MD
I love this headband! I've been trying to find a headband to use when I clean my face in the mornings and do my make-up and this has been used every day! It keeps its tight fit around my head and keeps my hair back so it's not in my face. Not to mention, it's super cute and affordable!
Tiffani C.
I have been looking for a hair band to keep my hair from getting in my face while doing my cleansing routine and makeup routine. This not only does that but also adds in a cuteness that brings me to a great mood! It's soft and not too tight which some hairbands are that creates a crease in my hair.
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these little headbands they’re so cute! These ones are just a tad snug but Still usable . But other than that they are great for doing my skincare , masking , or judt keeping the hair out of my face. I highly recommend trying:)
T G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this headband! 😻 I adore cats, they are kind of my thing, so I jumped at the chance to wear cat ears every time I needed to pull back my hair. The band is super soft, fits my head perfectly, and holds back my hair when I'm putting on makeup, completing my skincare routine, or just when I need my bangs out of the way. My husband finds it hilarious. It's amazing that a headband can brighten my day, even if just a little.
Pramila U.
Arlington, TX
Etude House pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cat's Ear Etti Hair Band [White] uploaded by Pramila U.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is sturdier than it feels. It has been almost two years it is brand spanking new, has its own new elasticity. It is very affordable price point. Good value for a money. It is very soft and cushiony does not leave any indentation in your hair. I mostly use it while I am doing my skin care or doing my makeups.Absolutely recommend it. It keeps all my hairs put of my face and its super duper cute.Etude House Pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cats Ear Etti Hair Band [White Etude House
Faith M.
Etude House pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cat's Ear Etti Hair Band [White] uploaded by Faith M.
I love this hair band. It is so adorable and gets all your hair out of your face. It’s perfect for doing your skin regimen, makeup or just working out if you don’t mind wearing those ears in public. My boyfriend always loves when I wear it too. Two thumbs up
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
This was my first Etude House product and I instantly fell in love with the cuteness. This headband is so soft and cute, it holds my hair back very comfortably when I clean my face. If it gets dirty I put it in the washing machine and dryer and it comes out perfectly white and soft again. Love it!
Anndres O.
These are so cute. I wear mine to keep my hair out of my face when I’m washing my face or applying makeup. It fits well and doesn’t slide around. It was affordable and has really held up well. It makes me happy every time I use it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...