Etude House pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cat's Ear Etti Hair Band [White]

Brand from South Korea: Etude House

Does this come in other designs or colors?
How well does this stay in place?
Where can I purchase this?
Start your review of Etude House pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cat's Ear Etti Hair Band [White]!
This headband is just too adorable! And works wonderfully to keep my hair out of my face when I'm either doing my skin care routine or applying make up to my face. Without this headband I some how always get hair in my face even when it's tied up. This has definitely helped me change that. I actually bought this one for a friend and bought a different version for myself.
Round / Black / Frizz, Split Ends / Normal, Straight, Thick
Cumming, GA
I love this headband! It keeps the hair out of my face without being too tight and giving me a headache which happens with a lot of headbands for me. The cat ear derail is very cute! I will definitely repurchase this once it gets grungy and can’t be cleaned with a simple wash anymore.
Oval / Dark Brown / Color Protection, Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a headband to keep your hair out of your face when doing skincare. It does its job in that aspect very well, and the cat ears are cute. However, it probably would have been better to be a darker color, as facial masks can stain it.
Heart / Blonde / Dry Scalp, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Straight, Fine
Prescott, AZ
I use these everyday! They’re so cute and soft in your hair when you need it out of your face. I think everyone needs one! Etude House Etude House pioneer My Beauty Tool Lovely Cat's Ear Etti Hair Band [White]
I have had this for three years and it is still holding up. I use this when I use Korean facemasks to keep my baby hairs off my forehead. it is the absolute cutest hair band I have seen. I bought one for my bestie also
Louisville, KY
These are so cute and fun to wear when you’re washing your face and doing your skin routine. The material is terry cloth in nature, so it’s ok if it gets a little wet. Good value and super cute. Would recommend.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Thick
Morgantown, WV
Super cute! It’s very soft and luxurious feeling like the fur of an actual cat. I would ask that these be made fluffier. But overall, they hold my hair back and are really easy to throw in the wash. 10/10.
Round / Red / Brittleness, Color Protection, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
idaho
To he honest, I will wear these even when I don't need to. They are so cute and they look adorable on everyone! Life is too short not to have fun! Nice grip do it stays on place. Everyone should own them.
Round / Platinum / Anti-Aging, Heat Protection, Volume / Fine, Thin
Brooklyn, NY
Really soft and really cute!! At first I thought that it was really small but it stretches to fit any head size (in my opinion) . I always put this on when I do my make up or my skincare routine. Its affordable (I bought two) and lasts quite long since I haven't seen anything wrong with them just yet.
Oval / Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Curly, Kinky, Coarse
Saint Louis, MO
These kitty ears get me through my makeup. In general they are cute soft and don't ruin my hair while I'm doing my makeup. As a curly haired gall I'm always scared I'll loose my volume however I love these adorable cat ears. Plus if you get makeup on them, it washes out easily!
Heart / Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...