Etude House Oh My Eye Lash Mascara 04 Curling + Free Gifts

Etude House Oh My Eye Lash Mascara 04 Curling + Free Gifts

A gel-based clear primer created to enhance the effect of mascara Provides a topcoat over mascara with a shiny water-proof finish Helps refresh & protect mascara for lasting wear Also applicable as a base to boost the volume & curl of the lashes before the use of mascara Makes the lashes look more luscious & charming Lightweight & effortlessly glides on

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House Oh My Eye Lash Mascara 04 Curling + Free Gifts!
How would you rate this product?
Katarina H.
San Antonio, TX
Etude House Oh My Eye Lash Mascara 04 Curling + Free Gifts uploaded by Katarina H.
I received this product as part of my subscription to the No Make No Life box. This is a very lightweight buildable mascara. It's great to use on your natural lashes before you apply your false lashes. It's not too volumizing. But you don't always need the extra volume.

Looking for your answer?