BY ETUDE HOUSE

Dry and dull skin types are up for a treat with ultra-luxurious sheet masks dripping with honey essence. Moisture-enriched masks steep skin in rich essence enhanced with nourishing honey, smoothing out rough patches and restoring vitality and a healthy glow to a dull and lackluster complexion. Once or twice a week, treat skin to a facial mask, leaving it on for a few minutes before removing and patting in remaining essence. Richly Moisturizing This mask sheet contains honey full of moisture, providing dry and rough skin with a moist, radiant look. How to Use: Apply toner to skin after cleansing. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area. Remove mask after 10-15 minutes and lightly massage remaining solution into skin with hands. Pack Size - 20ml/0.67oz x 5 pcs see more...

M. J. H.
Stude masks are a very inexpensive mask, dare I say cheap. It is hit or miss with these. The sheet is not soft but, not hard and doesn't tear easily. However, sometimes it just feels like water and doesn't even have the scent of what the mask is as in cucumber, orange, etc. I have tried a variety and see if they work for you. If not you can always spread a thin layer of a nice cream mask on first and the mask will help press and hold that in very well.
Carl Y.
This product is really great though it's hard to find on some stores. But overall it's nice it's soothing to the face and you can see a result after using it. Used this ones but since it's hard to find if given a chance I will but this again.
ana o.
This, out of all masks, turned out to be my Holy Grail sheet mask. The vitamins seem to refresh my tired, makeup-abused face at the end of a long day, and combat the comedogenic ingredients in my makeup with niacinimide. And at ~ $1.60 per mask, way cheaper than buying them myself from Etude's global store.
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
Sad that they're dropping this line. Honey, snail, vita complex and Korean ginseng seem to be the best overall. A decent inexpensive mask for daily or 3x week usage. have already stocked up on ginseng!
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
Very moisturizing, but I'll admit it does not smell like honey. the smell is a bit sharp and reminds me of alcohol. otherwise, if you are looking to just give your skin a bit of hydration. this is the mask for it.
A L.
Cheap face mask, but do nothing for hydration or rough patches, it is hydrating for the hour following the application, but that's it.
Smells like chemical
Danyel H.
I like many of the masks from Etude house. They provide a good amount of moisture and fit my face well. Moist a clear and the essence is thin. The honey mask, however, is a thick creamy mask perfect for dry skin and/or the cold winter months when the skin needs extra moisture. It smells divine and leaves my skin bright and plump.
Michelle Angeline G.
Dubai, Dubai
Who loves face mask?! Haha! So this is one of my favorite mask from Etude House! I love this face sheet cause it gives me the right amount of moisture I need on my face. It's really refreshing! And it smells so nice! I could not love without face masks!
Mhisha Marie C.
Las Pinas, Metro Manila
I don’t know about you, but I should always, I mean, always have a mask sheet with me. This one from Etude House is my new favorite. We know how collagen makes the skin softer and firmer, and I Need You Collagen Mask can do just that but with a cheaper price tag. I love using this mask before I go to sleep for at least twice a week and when I woke up, my skin feels wonderful – softer, smoothr, and hydrated, and there’s nothing that can make me smile on a Monday morning than that feeling.
Sofia G.
dubai, al quoz
I assume it provides some kind of cooling effect but there are other brands more effective. Hence customer service are so rude and i was even robbed since i got 4,5 orders with items to review on my beauty channel and never arrived or refunded. Low cost products low level customer service low level quality