MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesEtude House
- My Beauty Tool Brush 140 Powder 1pc

Etude House - My Beauty Tool Brush 140 Powder 1pc

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. The uniquely Powder Brush evenly applies powders and mineral foundation for smooth, high definition results. How to Use: Dip the Powder Brush onto the powder and swirl Tap the brush on the side of the container to shake off excess powder Brush powder Brush powder onto face using light pressure Start at the jaw line and move to the nose area Then move to the chin area and the forehead Pack Size - 1pc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House - My Beauty Tool Brush 140 Powder 1pc!
Etude House - My Beauty Tool Brush 140 Powder 1pc uploaded by Maryanna B.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product because the brush is not too soft but not too rough.My skin type varies between oily and dry. I would improve this product by making the texture of the brush easier to wash off. I would buy this again.
Walled Lake
A+ for design, A+ for use. Its a makeup brush and a very nice one at that. What more can I say about it?
Nagoya
I enjoy and love using etude house my beauty tool brushes. They are really cute in color and the brush it self are soft and very affordable.
One of the best brushes I've used. It?s dense but very fuffly, so is it applies powders really well. I use this for highlighter, blush, to remove powder from baking, to apply loose powder... Depends how I want to do my makeup that day. Definitely the best thing I've tried from Etude House.

Looking for your answer?