ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack

by Etude House

This night mask works to repair, brighten, and moisturize your skin while you sleep. Enriched with Etude House's super collagen and Baobab water, it has a gel-like texture that allows the formula to be quickly absorbed into the skin (no need to worry about it rubbing off on your pillow) while sealing in any other skin care treatment you may have applied before.

Ingredients: Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Beta-Glucan, Stearyl Behenate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Carbomer, Poloxamer 407, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Phytantriol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide Mea, Tromethamine, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Usage: At night, apply a moderate amount on the face—trust us, when it comes to this product, a little goes a long way. You can use this in place or after your regular moisturizer if your skin is feeling particularly dry. Massage gently to promote absorption. Remember to gently rinse off with lukewarm water in the morning. Use once or twice a week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack!
Greenwood
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t know how I went so long without using a sleeping pack at night! This stuff is amazing! It’s a very thin gel and a little goes a very long way. I learned this the hard way by slathering it on when I first got it and it left such a thick, sticky layer that didn’t seem to dry down. As I said, a little bit goes a long way. You want to use a very tiny bit on your fingertips and apply in sections. I do my cheeks and then I do my forehead, and then I spread what’s still wet from those areas onto my nose and upper lip. This product goes on as your very last step of your nightly routine. I’ve found that it locks everything in so it can do it’s thing overnight and when you wash it off the next morning your skin is so smooth and plump and just glowing. This is definitely my favorite product and I get excited to put it on. It takes a little bit to dry down and may be a bit sticky for about 10 minutes but after that, you’re good to go to sleep. ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack
Ooltewah, TN
I have been using this this for 3 months. It is perfect for my skin. I have naturally dry skin that can be sensitive. This moisturizes, does not break me out. I'm actually sad I have others to try because I feel I have found my holy grail and adore it. It's a gel and very cool to the touch. Does not feel greasy, feels like you just did a great sheet mask before bed.
For its low price point, this is a really nice sleeping mask. I've used it on an almost nightly basis for about 4 months and am just now running out so there is a good amount of product. If you have dry skin like me, I suggest applying it over your regular moisturizer for extra hydration rather than alone.
I absolutely adore this little gem! It is incredibly hydrating and noticeably plumps your skin. This product is also incredibly cheap and the packaging is adorable and convenient. I will be repurchasing this product and highly recommend for anyone looking specifically for hydration and plumping!🥰
Bullard, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I am on my 2nd tub of this as I have been using it a while. It comes 5/6 in my skincare nightly routine. Just before emulsion and moisturizer. I used to use it with nothing else and FELL IN LOVE with it, but have since started using it with other K products and it goes perfectly. I am 31 and have the skin of a 12 yr old thanks to this. Magic!
Post falls, ID
Love love love this sleeping pack! No stickiness or greasiness, but holds all the most from my nighttime routine until I was it off the next morning. Two friends tried it at my house and immediately ordered it! Affordable and effective.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Love this product. Purchased because of Michelle Phans skincare routine. Goes on like a serum/gel/watery texture and makes my skin so glowy. Have noticed a use difference since i started using it.
Gardena, CA
This was my first K beauty product. The baobab water is one of the first ingredients in the list and it’s helped my skin during dry weathers. It hydrated my skin and it helped with my blemishes surprisingly. It’s consistency is thick and it dries pretty well before sleeping
Tacoma, WA
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack uploaded by Christina N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing. The texture and feel of it is indescribably smooth, creamy and delicious. I can almost feel my skin drinking it up. It's sort of gel-like mixed with the creamier moisturizer you've ever used. Not at all greasy. The scent is very fresh and clean. I normally don't care for stronger fragrances on my face but this one is very subtle and dissipates quickly. To me it's kind of citrusy with a tiny bit of floral. I haven't been using for long so will update with longer term results. For now I can tell you that it goes on wonderfully. The first time I used it I applied twice because it was so smooth and silky going on. It absorbed almost completely after about 5-10mins. I was worries about it being sticky like another sleeping mask I have but it is not at all. I wake up to a fully hydrated and refreshed face. I love it so much I am going to order their moisturizer to try.
Plano
I love this sleeping mask and its "normal" version as well. The texture is light (for what it is) and smooth, and it dries down pretty quickly without making it *feel* like you're wearing a sleep mask. It's very gentle. At its price point, it's my staple for when I don't want to empty the bank to get some extra hydration. My skin always feels smoother and softer after I use this. I'd definitely recommend it (and have) to anyone in need of an affordable sleeping mask.

Looking for your answer?