BY ETUDE HOUSE

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion is a moist and rich textured facial emulsion which supplies penetrating moisture and collagen treatment to improve complexion health and look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Symone S.
For me, this is a layering product. It gives a light moistures to the skin but is best paired (winter) with the moistfull collagen cream for my skin type (combo). I can get away with just using this in the summer during the day.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love etude house products, they have low prices, cute packaging, and amazing products. This definitely meets my expectations, it makes my skin feel nourished and smooth. I will definitely be buying this again.
El H.
Charlotte NC
I have never in my life tried a beauty product that had this significant of an impact in me. I have struggled with acne since I was 13. My acne was mostly hormonal, and not cystic or hugely dramatic, but it was very damaging to my self-confidence. I say was because my acne is gone. Literally the first morning after usong it, my skin was softer, smoother, and my dry patches and oily spots? Gone. After 3 days, all acne? Gone. This is it y'all, my holy grail.
Katie M.
Ithaca, NY
Best moisturizer I've ever used. It's halfway between a gel and a cream. I used it for years and never had issues with acne or oily skin with this product. Etude House's prices for the product are reasonable. I'd recommend this for people in their mid 20s to early 30s. Collagen is important in slowing aging and your mid 20s and early 30s are the time to get on that.
Thia X.
Saint Paul , MN
I've used this product for four years. It has worked wonders on my skin. In 2012, I went to South Korea and at that time, my skin was having a lot of issues: dry skin and breakouts. I didn't know what to do. So I went to Etude House and bought this entire line. I used it for several days and my skin healed like magic. Ever since, I've only used this line.
Samantha m.
Pangbourne, Pangbourne
Lovely lotion. It sadly made me break out so I used it on my body and it really made my tattoos come to life. Not something I’d use on my face again as it’s not for sensitive skin

All in all, not the best product out of this line
Leslie S.
North Bay
I gave this a couple of tries at different times. It is moistureizing,  but unfortunately it was a tad harsh for my sensitive skin. If this does work for you though I would highly suggest to use more of the plroducts from the line together becasue they do wrok amazingly together.