ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Facial Toner

by Etude House

The small particles of the super collagen water and Baobab water  in the Moistfull Collagen Facial Toner, endlessly provide moisture and leave your skin feeling very hydrated. Like jelly, the water droplets are soft to the skin yet firm in absorption. It gives the skin a bouncy jelly feel.

Ingredients: Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Betaine, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Poloxamer 407, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Phytantriol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing your face and using the essence, use the facial toner, massaging from center-out. Whatever extra moisture there is left, gently dab it away.

What skin type would this work best for? Is it good for oily skin? [user:emzzle]
Can this be used under a cream moisturizer for an extra layer of hydration?
Start your review of ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Facial Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Alan M.
Bronx, NY
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Facial Toner uploaded by Alan M.
It causes breakouts at first use but my face has adjusted. Now I only get occasional breakouts from this. It is also very thick which I am not a fan of.
Elizabeth H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
This product was my life saver for a very long time, but this time I repurchased it it was a new, totally different formula! I have dry sensitive dehydrated reactive skin and live in the desert so the original product did wonders for my skin. In the new formulation the ingredients are totally changed, the fragrance is overwhelming, they took out all the beneficial Baobab extracts (except the collagen water) and are now touting White Lupin as its beneficial ingredient but it’s the second to last ingredient listed, there are no other extracts in the formula, and the fragrance is a lot higher up on the list. I have rosacea so my skin is iffy with fragrances, but the fragrance in the original formula was non-irritating to my skin, and this one is very irritating. The formula is also much thinner and not as creamy or plumping as the original one. The new packaging is super cute but I don’t know why they changed the formula so much!?!!! Why!! *In the photos, the ingredients list on the box is the new formula and the screenshotted list is the old formula
Princess A.
Marlin, TX
I love love love k beauty, I picked this up when I was in Korea and I absolutely loved putting this in my skin care routine it smells really good to me and it leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean
Emma D.
This toner is different from other ones I have tried. It doesn't come out straight liquid. It is liquid with a little gel texture. A little of it can get it all over your face and neck. I like the smell of this which reminds me a little of roses. This and the rest of the skincare line has adorable packaging.
Andrea W.
Newark, NJ
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Facial Toner uploaded by Andrea W.
One of my all time faves! I normally use this during the winter months to try my best and help keep my skin firm, Plump and hydrated. Moistful better describes this product that moisturizing because it feels so Juicy when applied to the skin! You can feel and see the difference in Your skin after only a couple of uses. Definitely recommend this for all ages!
Maria D.
Navarre, FL
Love. ❤️ Another must have for my nightly face care routine. It does leave a dewy look. If you’re not into the dew look like me, use less and massage into your face more to alleviate the few look. It leaves my skins feeling moisturized.
Kim C.
N Martinsvlle, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
A jelly like consistency, this product works great under a good moisturizer. I use it in the morning and it doesn’t pill at all. Price is ok but get better value with neutrogena hydro boost gel.
Danielle P.
Florence, KY
Eh... The consistency is literally like water. And, it didn’t do ANYTHING for me. I even broke out in little whiteheads. I’m so sad, because I really wanted to try the Korean 10 step routine but lately k-beauty products haven’t been a hit for my skin. It does smell really good, but yes, overall I know there are better and beneficial moisturizers out there. And i’m very big on collagen anything and I didn’t feel a difference when using this. Thumbs down.
Margaret S.
Arlington, TX
I love this toner! Although I feel it is a little heavy to be called a toner (more of an essence?) it adds a lot to my skin. I top off my 7skins with Klairs with this toner to really seal it all in and add that “glass skin”, smooth, bright, glowy look. Despite being a bit thicker, it sinks in super quickly and doesn’t affect my makeup or other serums. All in all, wonderful addition.
Raisa Amor D.
I was very excited when I found this brand/product at my local TJ Maxx for less than $10.00. Before using it, of course I looked online for other reviews and they said great things about it. To my dismay, this emulsion (or perhaps any emulsion) do not particularly get along with my skin type (combo-oily) cos it is too heavy for my skin. I tried adjusting the amount to even less and applying it on my face but it becomes SUPER DUPER oily throughout the day or waking up in the morning. I really wanted to like this since people love this line from this brand. It just did not work out for me.