ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream

by Etude House

The small particles of the super collagen water and Baobab oil in the Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream, endlessly provide rejuvenation and fill your dry skin with moisture.
The Eye cream has a firm, clinging texture that will stay on the skin, but will absorb the moisture completely. It will protect your eyes and the skin around your eyes as healthy as ever!

Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Water, Carbomer, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 407, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phytantriol, Tromethamine, Fragrance

Usage: For skin care, apply the appropriate amount onto the face and massage from the center, out. Then with the left over moisture, gently dab away so that the skin absorbs them.

Has anyone used this? I bought it off amazon and im not sure if its the real deal.
Does this work for acne prone skin?
Is this good for sensitive skin? Also I have an oily T-zone, will this make me too oily?
Start your review of ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
This is my staple for an eye cream. Initially I tried it because I love the face moisturizer and this did not fail to meet my expectation. Keeps under my eyes supple and moist through the night, and during the day I use a tiny dab. I hope they never stop maki this line!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Morgantown, WV
Smoothing. Cooling. Luxurious. Amen. Leaves these tired eyes feeling rested and awake. I think it is really pricey, so I would recommend trying it in a sample pack with their other products in this line.
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Staten Island
decent, good price on yesstyle use code “B3TARY”!! when scooping product with provided paddle, product keeps it shape and almost bounces back? in a spongey way but not a bad thing just weird lol
Combination / Large Pores
Austin, TX
A nice eye cream. It feels great going on and absorbs quickly. However, I couldn't tell that it did much of anything and did not repurchase one the jar was gone.
Dry / Fine Lines, Aging, Dryness / Dark Circles
El Monte, CA
I love this eye cream! It has a very creamy and rich texture that doesn’t feel too oily. It feels very gentle on the skin and has a pleasant scent that is not too over powering. A little bit of this product will go a long way. I definitely would recommend this product!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Loved the texture of the product and the way it feels on my skin. Alongside the moisturizer it makes your skin and eyes look noticeably brighter. Definitely effective and I would purchase again. Recommend to everyone!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Appleton, WI
Did not do much in terms of eye cream. It was fine for the time being but I don’t believe it adds moisture or anything really to the under eye area. Wouldn’t recommend to a friend. Spend your money elsewhere
Dry / Dullness, Redness, Sensitivity
I really like the feel of this eye cream. It’s very light. Most eye creams I’ve tried are thicker and make my eyes watery because they feel so heavy. But this one was kinder.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Scarring / Dark Circles
My aunt bought me this product back after visiting South Korea and I have been using it religiously as I have noticed a significant difference already to the fine lines under my eyes. Not only is it hydrating and helps with wrinkles, but it also helps to apply your under eye concealer more swiftly. Definitely will try to purchase online after my small canister is finished! K beauty is the best!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness / Dark Circles
Does such an amazing job! I cannot believe it! Obsessed. I cannot express how obsessed I am with this product. This is such a fantastic, reliable and spot on product! It’s worthy the money, easy to use and wonderful results. 👏🏼👏🏼
Combination / Fine Lines, Scarring / Dark Circles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...