ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream

by Etude House

The small particles of the super collagen water and Baobab oil in the Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream, endlessly provide rejuvenation and fill your dry skin with moisture.
The Eye cream has a firm, clinging texture that will stay on the skin, but will absorb the moisture completely. It will protect your eyes and the skin around your eyes as healthy as ever!

Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Water, Carbomer, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 407, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phytantriol, Tromethamine, Fragrance

Usage: For skin care, apply the appropriate amount onto the face and massage from the center, out. Then with the left over moisture, gently dab away so that the skin absorbs them.

Has anyone used this? I bought it off amazon and im not sure if its the real deal.
Does this work for acne prone skin?
Is this good for sensitive skin? Also I have an oily T-zone, will this make me too oily?
Start your review of ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Heirloom F.
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream uploaded by Heirloom F.
I personally did not like ETUDE HOUSE’s collagen eye cream. It’s a gel like texture. I didn’t find it hydrating around the eye area. This is not an expensive eye cream, but i wouldn’t recommend this. Drugstore product will do :)
Kathy C.
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream uploaded by Kathy C.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I love having a routine to follow for my eye care. This helped to remind me and I am almost done with this eye cream. It's not heavy or creamy. The product is just the right consistency. My eyelids feel very moist. H
EMILY O.
louisville
The packaging is beyond cute and so easy to use. It comes with a tiny plastic spoon that allows you to dip into the product and grab as much as you need. I don't know if the formula penetrates below the skin, but it helps to keep the skin around my eyes from drying out.
Cass B.
Williston, ND
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream uploaded by Cass B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is a bit thicker for an eye cream then I’m used to, but it does come with a little scoop that is cute. Goes on smooth and isn’t irritating to the eye.
elanie N.
Randolph, MA
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream uploaded by elanie N.
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream uploaded by elanie N.
It smells wonderful. I use this more as a preventative cream. Don’t see any significant changes or any actually. But it smells good and it feels good on the under eyes so I keep using it. It not too pricey very affordable. The thing I like most is it is a bigger bottle than most eye creams and it will last a couple of months with regular use!
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
This stuff is so great!! I have the toner too and after using it when I put the other products on it makes me feel so fresh! It has a light scent that's not overpowering. The line together(which I have) leaves your skin soft, smooth, supple. You feel younger and just prettier, or I do!! I love it! Recommend this, Yes!!!
Jessica C.
Newaygo, MI
Best eye cream in the world. Hands down. I love Etude House products so much! The Etude House Moistfull line is the absolute perfect match for my parched skin. I will definitely continue to use this line in the future and will be recommending it to my friends and family as well!
Lupphe M.
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream uploaded by Lupphe M.
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream ME ENCANTA LA USO A DIARIO TIENE UN AROMA AGRADABLE SIENTO MI PIEL UN POKO MAS SUAVE ME MEJORA LAS LINEAS DE EXPRECION POR SUPUESTO QUE LA SEGUIRE COMPRANDO AHORA MAS QUE NUNCA NECESITO CUIDAR MI PIEL MAS.
angelica G.
Ruskin, FL
Keeps my eye bags under control and feels amazing as a morning pick me up. Lightens and brightens your under eye circles.
Kiki P.
Austell, GA
I love all the products I've purchased from Etude House and this did not disappoint. I have very sensitive eyes and many eye creams cause my eyes to water or become irritated. This is gentle but very effective. I apply it every night. I highly recommend this eye cream!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...