BY ETUDE HOUSE

Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen Eye Concentrate 25ml (Eye Cream) see more...

• I have been hearing a lot about Korean beauty produts. Does this ...1 Answers
  • How moisturizing is this cream?2 Answers
  • To those who have sensitive skin like I do and have tried this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sandy V.
Review for: Etude House New Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream, 0.94 Ounce
I use this as a daily and nightly moisturizer and I am in love. This makes my skin feel so soft and I glow after I apply this! It's light enough that I can wear it throughout the day without feeling oily. Smells great also.
Chloe S.
Review for: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
I do not have fine lines or wrinkles, but everyone says we should start using eye cream while we are young in order to prevent wrinkles. I am liking this product and it definitely makes the skin around my eyes feel refreshed. But honestly, I do not know if this product truly helps with fine lines and wrinkles. I read some reviews online and people have great things to say about the cream, but also say it does not help reduce fine lines/wrinkles. Maybe this product helps to prevent fine lines/wrinkles, but not reduce them? Once I finish this eye cream, I may try something else.
Regina O.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
I did a lot of research before choosing which eye cream to buy and this one came up a lot. The cream is very thick but you only need a teeny bit but it'll last you awhile! So far so good. No wrinkles and it definitely nourishes my skin around my eyes.
Wendy T.
Review for: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
I bought this eye cream as part of my K-Beauty routine because I heard that it worked well. For some reason, I ended up with a lot of eye creams that seemed watery or lacked the thickness I feel is necessary for an effective eye cream. This eye cream is not only thick, but it's creamy. A little bit does go a long way, so you can pretty much use it forever (if you're just applying it to the under-eyes). Otherwise, directions indication you can also apply to the face and neck.
Elaina V.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
I love love this eye cream. It absorbs fast and is very hydrating. It's very reasonably priced for a nicer eye cream. I always bought this when I lived in Korea. I brought a few tubs home but I'm nearly out! Planning to reorder.
Mary Kate R.
Clemson, SC
Review for: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
Its a very nice eye cream and I enjoy putting it on. A little goes a long way and you get a ton of product for the price. I highly recommend to others and think it is nice and not harsh at all.
Anna D.
Providence, RI
Review for: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
I recommend collagen products and taking collagen powder to promote healthy hair,skin, and nails. Collagen is excellent for tired skin. I gave this product to my mom and she loves it!
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
Review for: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
Not sure how I feel about this eye cream. Haven't really noticed a difference since I started using it.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
Love Etude House moistfull collagen line as a whole! This eye cream is very moisturizing and it isn't tacky at all, super refreshing and i did see an improvement around my eyes while using it!
Jae I K.
Review for: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
Like it but not extraordinary.
It worked and was great but left me a little too oily for my like.
Nur A.
How moisturizing is this cream?
Kaitlyn C.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Does this help with dark circles?
I can use if I'm oily skin?
Laura A.
Austin, TX
Is this good for dark circles?
Madison L.
I have awful dark circles, will this help? Has anyone tried it?