Skin CareFacial SkincareEtude House
Moistfull Collagen Essence 45ml

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence 45ml

by Etude House

Rich skin essence treats skin to unparalleled moisture resulting in a youthful and glowing complexion. Fortified with Baobab Tree extract and collagen, the essence quickly penetrates skin to bring water and collagen deep into the skin s layers to...

Question for ya'll does the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence 45ml goes before the toner or after tbe toner. Etude House website and their packaging is kinda confusing.
Start your review of Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence 45ml!
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I am in love, love, love, with these products!! 💜 I got a big box of the Etude House Moistful Collegen collection and was skeptical at first but I changed my mind really fast! They make your fast feel so wonderful!!!! So much better than anything I've ever used!!! I know, they're from Korea. You can look them up and aren't hard to find, Try Olive Young.
Bee R.
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence 45ml uploaded by Bee R.
I bought this moistfull collagen set off of etude house. This product works, but I could not get over the smell! It literally smells like sweaty sex. The smell of you sweating after having sex. I wouldn’t purchase this again due to the smell. Their other products from this line is amazing though 🤪
Maria D.
Navarre, FL
Another fan favorite of mine. No hash smells and it doesn’t negatively react to my dry and sensitive skin. It does leave a dew look; however, I use less product and massage it into my face longer to alleviate that issue for me. It leave my face feeling soft and moisturized.
Princess P.
Oceanside, CA
It’s part of my skincare routine. It did help me on my major breakout. It helps my skin soft and hydrated. Very affordable for a big bottle. Very effective and smells good. With the small amount and can spread it to all over your face.
Ashley A.
I've been using this for a year in my skincare routine. It keeps my face soft and supple. It's also helped clear up my skin so I'm free of acne and scars. It's a good price and I will definitely buy it when I run out.
Robin H.
Kimper, KY
This whole line is amazing. This makes your skin feel soft and supple and really hydrated
Anna Catherine S.
NewYork
This isn’t my favorite essence as it is a little sticky but it is very moisturizing and has a nice collagen component to it. I would recommend us if you’re looking for an anti-aging and highly moisturizing collagen essence.
Renierose D.
West Milwaukee
This is my favorite essence . I always use this every morning and night. It makes my skin soft.
Tiffany C.
San Jose, CA
Love this line and this product ! Gives me skin a nice glow and hydration! Recommend to normal to dry skin gals!
Lisa T.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Love this essence as part of my 10 step skincare routine. Leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bettie Y.
Richmond, BC
il y a 2 ans
Bee R. il y a 2 ans
Essences always go after a toner, but before serums. 1)Cleanser, 2)toner, 3)essence, 4)serum, 5)eye cream, 6)moisturizer