BY ETUDE HOUSE

Rich skin essence treats skin to unparalleled moisture resulting in a youthful and glowing complexion. Fortified with Baobab Tree extract and collagen, the essence quickly penetrates skin to bring water and collagen deep into the skin s layers to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennice K.
Jennice K.
La Mirada
I use this along with al of the Motifull Collagen line. I know I can mix and match different products for my basic skin care routine but I like to match with the line I'm using. This product is not too thick or too light but just perfect for an light essence in the morning and night time. Sometimes this product leaves me feeling super hydrated that I don't even put on serum or lotion after this essence and go right in with my sunscreen and foundation.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I've been using this for a year in my skincare routine. It keeps my face soft and supple. It's also helped clear up my skin so I'm free of acne and scars. It's a good price and I will definitely buy it when I run out.