Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersEtude House
Etude House, Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, 608 fl oz (pack of 1)

Etude House, Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, 6.08 fl oz (pack of 1)

by Etude House

The small particles of the Super Collagen water (Hydrolyzed Collagen) and Baobab water (Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract) in the Moistfull Collagen Emulsion endlessly provide moisture and leave your skin feeling bouncy like jelly.

What point in your skincare routine do you like to use this? Before or after face oil?
Start your review of Etude House, Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, 6.08 fl oz (pack of 1)!
elanie N.
Randolph, MA
Etude House, Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, 6.08 fl oz (pack of 1) uploaded by elanie N.
Very pleasant smell. Honestly I don’t really know what an emulsion does. I’m guessing it does the same thing as an essence liquid. I use it just like I do with essence although this is much thicker than essence water. It’s more like a liquid-y cream consistency so I was confused as to if I use my fingers or a Cotten pad, so I just use my fingers. I don’t know what it’s supposed to do or if it is doing anything but it is affordable and smells good.
Erika H.
Etude House, Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, 6.08 fl oz (pack of 1) uploaded by Erika H.
I bought this in Korea and I’m struggling to find the ampoules essence to review. This stuff was amazing and my skin has never felt tighter (in a good way) in my life. Etude House makes excellent products and it’s no wonder that K-Beauty became as popular as it did.
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
I love love love this emulsion. I have dry skin and find this has a perfect consistency. The smell is absolutely wonderful. This is my first Etude House product and I want to try more of their products. The bottle is very nice looking. I will buy this again and
Bon G.
Love this product, though I usually use the four-stage kit, so in conjunction with the other step products. My face feels so rejuvenated and plumped after use, a nice dewy effect without feeling too greasy on an acne-prone face. Dark marks have visibly reduced, too.
Jessica N.
N Hollywood, CA
Lightweight and soothing formula. I didn't notice any benefits after daily use. I was hoping for a subtle "dewy" or "plump" effect but had none. I would not purchase again.
Michelle N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my holy grail moisturizer for the summer! I've probably purchased 3 bottles of these and they were worth every cent. Because it's inevitable that it gets icky and hot during the hotter seasons, I tend to lean towards a lighter moisturizer to use in my skincare routine. This lightweight formula makes it easy to apply and super quick to absorb into your skin. It also smells amazing! I've already noticed a certain glow to my skin after consistently using this. Definitely would recommend 10/10! My skin type: sensitive, combination skin.
Emily C.
Natick, MA
I like using emulsions before night creams because it secures an extra layer of hydration. Collagen definitely makes the skin feel more firm!
Belliny V.
San Salvador, San Salvador
Etude House, Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, 6.08 fl oz (pack of 1) uploaded by Belliny V.
Adoro esta emulsión, ayuda mucho a mi piel y deja una sensación brillante e hidratada, el brillo es muy natural, no parece graso, huele bien, quiero más.
Bettie Y.
Richmond, BC
I stumbled upon this products while I was looking for makeup at Etude house. Since I never use emulsions or essence, I decided to give it a try. I only use it during the dey season as I feel like it helps give the extra moisture to my skin. The scent is not overpowering, and it's pretty affordable. I wish it was gel like so its easier to apply. It's really watery.
neeckee02
Nagoya
First I am in love with the scent. And they come with a pretty bottle. It doesn't feel sticky after applying the product on your face.