BY ETUDE HOUSE

The small particles of the super collagen water and Baobab water in the Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, endlessly provide moisture and leave your skin feeling bouncy like jelly.
Moistfull Collagen Emulsion has a light but firm texture that adheres all the moisture and nutrients onto the skin.

What it is

How to apply
After the essence, apply the appropriate amount onto the face and massage from the center, out. Then with the left over moisture, gently dab away so that the skin absorbs them.

Caution

• Use only as directed.
  • Avoid storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
  • Stop using if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.

Ingredients: Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polysorbate 60, Cyclohexasiloxane, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Poloxamer 407, Peg-100 Stearate, Phytantriol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

Buy on iHerb
michelle v.
Nashville, NC
A little goes a long way. That's a big thing for me, because I like to know that a product is strong enough and you don't need to apply a lot. It has a mild scent and it absorbs into the skin nicely. I use at night on my face and neck.
Jina J.
Los Angeles, CA
I was looking for a lotion that felt like a sheet mask, light, refreshing, but really hydrating. This “emulsion” checks all the boxes. I’ve been using this for over a year now and I rarely need additional moisturizers, even in the winter. I used to occasionally have dry patches, but ever since I’ve been using this I haven’t experienced any dry patches. My boyfriend uses this as his moisturizer too. He gets very oily and he finds this moisturing but still light enough that he can use it.
Connie M.
Etobicoke, ON
I got this sample size when I bought many product in their store over $500hkd in HK. This Emulsion is like another moisturiser but also like a serum kind. It has pleasant smell. My skin absorb really well and fast the moment I apply. It didn't broke out or make irritation on my skin. I find this apply well when in summer. In winter I would go for regular moisturiser/thick cream.
Rebecca Z.
This is a really good daytime moisturizer, and perfect for people who just want a light moisturizer. If you have dry skin like me however, you may want to layer this with other moisturizers, or use it more in hot weather, and you definitely won’t want to use this as a night time moisturizer. But overall, it’s a great light moisturizer and leaves my skin feeling super soft!
Adelina N.
Shah Alam
This toner smells amazing but it is a bit drying. The packaging is cute and you can use a little bit of product for your whole face!