ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Deep Cream

by Etude House

Small Super Collagen water particles in the Moistfull cream always keep your skin hydrated and leave your skin feeling like jelly. While this cream is soft, its contact on your skin is firm and hydrates your skin all day, leaving your skin healthy.

DETAILS
Weight (g)    160
Size    75ml
INGREDIENTS
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Trehalose, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Peg-40 Stearate, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Alcohol, Water, Kaolin, Palmitic Acid, Poloxamer 407, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Peg-100 Stearate, Phytantriol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Deep Cream!
Anastasia S.
Savannah, GA
I gave 4 stars because Etude is a great brand. This just didn’t work for me. I have combo skin and this deep cream is too much for my skin type. I literally broke out w around 10 painful cystic bumps on my face. I freaked bc I never ever get bumps, especially at my age. Worse bc under the skin and painful. After two days of nothing changing I started using hyaluronic sheet masks - best idea ever. All of the water pushed the oils from the cream out and my face cleared up right away. So... nothing “wrong” with this cream, I just suggest only use it for very dry skin. I’m using it on my feet and hands now and it’s awesome!
Angela T.
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by Angela T.
This is a great moisturizer. It keeps my skin smooth and moisturized for hours. It’s light and smells great. The packaging is very nice and the “scooper” is also very handy. I would definitely recommend. Great product!
Elisabeth K.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely adore this cream - I've only found one other cream that comes near it, and it's quadruple the price. My skin is on the drier side, and this is the only thing that imparts enough moisture for me - I use it morning and night. It has a beautiful smooth texture, a gentle scent which dissipates quickly, and doesn't take long to absorb. Makeup goes over it beautifully too, always a plus. I have recommended and re-purchased many times... It's another product I can't see ever removing from my rotation.
Stefani V.
I got this at my Jungle Jim's because it was one of the few local places that had it. I was hoping that it would make a difference, but it didn't really do anything for me. However, with that being said it also didn't irritate my skin so I don't feel like it was too bad.
Lynn F.
Arizona
I ended up not finishing this on my face because the scent was too strong- I can't deal with that much perfume so close to my poor eyes. Just doesn't feel good and doesn't seem to do much good, either. I have been using the rest of the cream on my breasts though. Waste not, want not or whatever. Anyway, it's not an awful product but there is no need for so much intense fragrance in an eye cream of all things.
San Lae Lae C.
They have a new packaging now. The new formula removed harmful ingredients as well so that's great. I think deep cream is great for really dry skin or older skin. It is quite thick but nothing too sticky. However I don't know why but every time I put this on top of my serum, it'll always leave white streaks as if my skin can't absorb it.
Kathryn W.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
While this eye cream is affordable it feels like it is doing practically nothing. That being said I still apply it every evening in hopes that it’s affecting my eyebags. I would recommend this to anyone who really doesn’t have under eye issues but loves to pamper them selves.
Lindsey C.
Boston, MA
I use this as my night cream 7 days per week. I layer it on top of other serums and skin treatments. This leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soothed. It is SUPER affordable. The only downside (if it even is one) that it can time some time to sink in. That said, my skin feels like it can't get enough.

Looking for your answer?