ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream

by Etude House

This face cream is enriched with Etude House's super collagen and Baobab water to provide moisture and keep your skin hydrated for over 12 hours after application. Its gel-like texture makes this moisturizer a good choice for dry to combination skin types. Plus, a little goes a long way—and it absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy residue or heavy feeling behind. Skin feels soft and supple after application.

Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Betaine, Kaolin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pca Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Silica, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Poloxamer 407, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Phytantriol, Ppg-5-Laureth-5, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Alcohol, Water, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the cream into the palm of the hand. Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed. Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.

could it be a dupe dor tatcha the dewy
What skin type is this for?
Is this okay for acne prone skin? Has anyone broken out after using it?
Start your review of ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Heirloom F.
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream uploaded by Heirloom F.
I got this moisturizer along with their eye cream. I personally did not really enjoy this product. It’s not as moisturizing as you would think, it’s more like a basic gel lotion. I wouldn’t recommend this, unless you want to try out new stuff!
Petra M.
Portland
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream uploaded by Petra M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really wanted to love this product. So many bloggers absolutely loved it as well as the eye cream. But I couldn’t stand the scent. It made me so nauseous, it’s incredibly floral which some might love! ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream
Raafay I.
Sugar Land, TX
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream uploaded by Raafay I.
I really do not recommend this “cream”. Yeah the exterior might be cute but this moisturizer is not worth the money, it caused me to break out and made me feel like I was caking grease which left my pores clogged 😔. The fragrance was overwhelming and isn’t my favorite since my skin is very sensitive. Would definitely avoid this product 😢.
Anahita F.
Redwood City, CA
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream uploaded by Anahita F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. I haven't found anything better yet. It feels amazing when I put it on, and it keeps my skin moisturized without making it oily. I put a serum on underneath it and it does a good job at trapping the serum in for extra moisture. I also love the smell. I'm usually pretty sensitive to strong scents because they give me migraines but this one is an exception. It smells nice and citrusy and doesn't give me a headache.
Keilani L.
Redlands, CA
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream uploaded by Keilani L.
LOVE THIS!!!!! Every night I follow my k - beauty skin routine and I always finish it with this collagen cream !! This cream applies to my skin leaving it soooo soft! The collagen is an important aspect in skin care helping with the building of new skin cells and repairing scars! I love this and it smells so good.
Steph C.
Mitchellville, MD
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream uploaded by Steph C.
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream uploaded by Steph C.
I used these products for about 2 month and it was utterly disappointing. I used them together with each other and at first my skin seemed to be plump and moisturized but after about 2 weeks I began to break out on my forehead and the sides of my face and my skin seemed to be uneven. I just thought okay if I kept using it maybe it will go away. NOPE!! After I stopped using it my skin cleared. ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Facial Toner ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence 45ml Etude House, Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, 6.08 fl oz (pack of 1)
Eva C.
This cream along with the serum and emulsion are my holy frail moisturizing trio, finished all three several times. Leave skin moisturized without stickiness or heaviness
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Etude house I love you!!! I highly recommend the collegen skincare line. I first got this in a 📦 box that I bought through Daebak Box. I didn't know what I was doing but quickly changed my mind when I started using it!! My face got smoother, so soft, more supple. I couldn't believe it! Korean skincare is awesome in my book!!!
Winly L.
Super cheap but effective cream to keep my skin moisturizer & hydrated. It absorbs quickly without any sticky feelings . $12 only got to get this for winter time.
Courtney L.
Burlington, KY
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream uploaded by Courtney L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product! I bought this product because of the collagen ingredient, but it is just perfect overall as a moisturizer. It leaves your skin hydrated and a bit your firm and alive looking. It is a bit sticky at first when it starts to dry, but after a minute or two it is all absored. Would purchase again.