BY ETUDE HOUSE

Formulated with Baobab Leaf Mucus and 30% of of hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, this refreshing, yet concentrated moisturizer penetrates deeply to hydrate and firm for a youthful, water bouncy skin. Net Wt. 2.53 fl. oz. / 75 mL ETUDE HOUSE Brand... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle G.
Review for: (3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream
This is by far my favorite face moisturizer. I have gone through two bottles of this product and am currently on my third. I can slather this water based moisturizer all over my face and neck without feeling the slightest bit greasy. It is incredibly refreshing and leaves my skin supple and even in complexion when I wake up in the morning. I would consider this an alternative to Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Gel-Cream. It contains twice as much product, helps the appearance of my skin, hydrates, AND is about half the price. It is my favorite find on Amazon--I will order this over and over again. It not only works but also has a wonderful faint tangerine spa-like scent. I cannot say enough about this product. If you are looking for a non-greasy facial moisturizer that you can use day or night, then go buy this right now!
Kimberly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! I’m a huge fan of Korean skin care products and Etude House makes great stuff. This moisturizer leaves your skin feeling so soft and nourished, but doesn’t leave any oily film or anything. It also lasts forever! You really don’t need to use much to get the great effects.
Denise J.
Corona
Review for: [[ETUDE HOUSE]] Collagen Moistfull Cream
This is really moisturizing, I love it so much. I bought this online and I was expecting for the worst but it wasn’t bad. It’s really gentle on the skin. The packaging is okay. I would recommend this to others
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream
I was expecting more of this because it had excellent reviews on Amazon. The texture is like a jelly, smells good. You apply it overnight and wash off in the morning. Can't tell I saw much of the difference. Once I applied my face felt sticky but at the same time my skin was feeling good and hydrated. It's a relaxing feeling. Too bad my cheeks were getting stuck to my pillow a little bit. I won't buy it again.
Gennesy L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: [[ETUDE HOUSE]] Collagen Moistfull Cream
So far so good! I have horrible eyesight i use glasses and contacts so my eyes do get tired a lot! And i have deep dark cirvles around my eyes which have gotten worse with waking uo at all hours of the day and night with my soon to be 1 year old daughter sooooo i felt like i needed a littlw something to help me out. Im trying this product out and so far i wake uo and my eyes do feel refreshed and ready for the day in the mornings. I will let you guys know later on if they help out with my dark circles.
Jennice K.
La Mirada
Review for: (3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream
I have a combination skin and I've use this for about couple months and I ended up coming back to it. It is not too heavy or too light which makes me feel less gunky going to bed. I hate the feeling of my skincare rubbing off on my pillow when I turn and toss. But I feel like this cream's consistency is perfect for my skin. It absorbs right on my skin and leaves enough to absorb throughout the night. My skin feels bouncy the night after. and it also smells good!
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Review for: [[ETUDE HOUSE]] Collagen Moistfull Cream
I got a sample of the moistfull cream from a purchase online from Etude House. I use cream at night, 3 times a week. The cream keeps my face hydrate. I love how my skin feels when I wake up. My skin feels plump and I would suggest using it right after using a foam cleanser(drys out the skin) because can feel the difference in the morning. Foam cleanser can dry out the skin and the cream puts moisture back in. Skin definitely feel more moist.
Symone S.
Review for: (3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream
This has been my staple Fall/Winter moisturizer for over 2 years. It does not break me out. It has a pleasant light scent, a little goes a long way, affordable price, and leaves the skin super soft & supple.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: [[ETUDE HOUSE]] Collagen Moistfull Cream
Amazing cream. It works great. Whenever I use it, it makes my skin very soft and smooth. It is very light weight and absorbs into skin so fast. It is very effective and I can see result right away. Definitely recommend it to others
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream
I tried a foil sample of this product and I really like it because it did not leave my skin feeling greasy, but my skin did feel very soft and moisturized. The scent is light and feminine I can't really describe it! I would repurchase this product!
Bahriye C.
Hi i used the sleeping pact for this product but i was wondering if you know if the collagen in the product is derived from pigs?