ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream

by Etude House

This face cream is enriched with Etude House's super collagen and Baobab water to provide moisture and keep your skin hydrated for over 12 hours after application. Its gel-like texture makes this moisturizer a good choice for dry to combination skin types. Plus, a little goes a long way—and it absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy residue or heavy feeling behind. Skin feels soft and supple after application.

Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Betaine, Kaolin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pca Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Silica, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Poloxamer 407, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Phytantriol, Ppg-5-Laureth-5, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Alcohol, Water, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the cream into the palm of the hand. Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed. Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.

Hi i used the sleeping pact for this product but i was wondering if you know if the collagen in the product is derived from pigs?
Start your review of ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream!
How would you rate this product?
illinois
Purchased at: Amazon
Smoothing wrinkles with Etude house Moistfull collagen cream! Any skin needs care, especially after 30 years! The cream has a light consistency, the aroma is light, I would call it herb-sweet. After a couple of weeks of use, my skin began to look fresher, and the nasolabial wrinkles were slightly smoothed out. The cream is quickly absorbed and does not leave a greasy Shine, after application the skin becomes very pleasant to the touch. ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream
San Antonio, TX
My sister gave this as a gift when I was looking for eye cream. I have dark circles and they explained that there aren't any eye creams that get rid of that, but mostly hydrate to brighten it a little which I think this does just that. I think it's so worth the price. I've had this for about a year now but haven't even gotten down to half the bottle. So much product when you use a dab or two for your eyes. I use this under, sides, and on top of my eyes before bed and wake up with my eye area still feeling smooth.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this cream as a top layer for my day skin routine. It feels like it has a slight occlusive quality to it so the other layers of skin care stay in. As far as using it alone I don’t feel like it provides enough moisture for me but I have insanely dry and dehydrated skin. It’s not a holy grail lotion and I haven’t seen any changes in texture or fine lines but it’s definitely a good choice for a very hydrating day cream
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. bought it super drunk at a mall and then proceeded to fall asleep at a cafe de coral for four hours. i think it was a tad too heavy for wet season in southern china as its a tropical climate, but I would use during dry season. a good, simple, gel like moisturizer, and makes me want to try the whole collection.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Etude house I love you!!! I highly recommend the collegen skincare line. I first got this in a 📦 box that I bought through Daebak Box. I didn't know what I was doing but quickly changed my mind when I started using it!! My face got smoother, so soft, more supple. I couldn't believe it! Korean skincare is awesome in my book!!!
miami, FL
I use this jelly when my skin is dry but also when I want it to steal in moisture because that’s what this cream does. It leaves skin bouncy and soft with a really smooth coating on the top. What I do is put on my other thinner consistency moisturizers for basic hydration and then later this one on top for extra penetration.
Cambridge, MA
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream is my favourite moisturizer right now. I got this at Seoul airport during a layover and I'm so glad I did. It's so light and hydrating and keeps my skin so plump. Planning to try other products from this line soon. You can never go wrong with Korean skin care.
Roanoke, VA
Received this product as a sample, so despite knowing the collagen products are by all scientific accounts a scam I went ahead and tried this product to see if I could tell any difference. Overall it was a rich feeling cream but was not really any spectacular in firming or any sort of effect beside moisturizing.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect moisturizer for my skin! Etude house is my favorite brand since it doesn’t have any side effects on my skin. I used it everyday, my daily moisturizer including the toner twice a day since my face is very dry especially now on winter. My skin feels so so soft after use!
sheboygan
This is a very nice sleeping mask sort of. I enjoy applying this during my night skin care routine and just make sure that everything is hold in using this collagen cream from Etude House. It is a great product and slowly does the work with any type of skin.