BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEtude House
Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel 300ml

Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel 300ml

by Etude House

Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel 300ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel 300ml!
Lindsey K.
Ashland, MA
So good for your skin. An amazing K beauty product with good ingredients and perfect for sensitive skin. I use it during the summer to help calm my skin after being in the sun. Overall, I recommend it if you struggle with dry skin.
Ashley B.
Post Falls, ID
I bought the whole line of the Etude House Moistfull Aloe products for my dry, damaged skin and I must say that out of all 3 or 4 products, I was least impressed with this one. As with most k-beauty products, this one smells great, but it leaves a sort of thin film on your skin that I didn't find very comfortable. It did lock in moisture, but I couldn't get over the texture. Just not for me.
Linda N.
Hayward
This alone serum does a good job of moisturizing my skin but I'm not sure if it is doing anything else besides that.
Amanda L.
Airport West, VIC
I used this after I had a terrible sun burn in Hong Kong and this was a life saver. It was not thick at all which I liked and was not as sticky as the ones I buy from the supermarket. I’ll buy this if I ever got burnt again
Isabella L.
Gloucester, ON
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT makes my skin feel amazing. A great investment, definitely recommend
karen G.
Hoosick Falls, NY
This stuff is awesome! It’s like a super moisturizer and love how it makes my skin kinda glowy

Looking for your answer?