Etude House Missing U Hand Cream, Panda Story, 1 Ounce

by Etude House

Our endangered animal friends are rapidly becoming extinct from the planet. I really want to see you. I miss you. Formulated with natural mixture of herbs, shea butter and olives to moisturize, heal, and soothe hands

Direction - apply cream onto palm and rub hands together; Massaging to all areas; Wrists and fingers; Palms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House Missing U Hand Cream, Panda Story, 1 Ounce!
Etude House Missing U Hand Cream, Panda Story, 1 Ounce uploaded by kaylaStar S.
Adorable Panda container! For the price of $6, I think it was a good deal for a container that you could refill use again. It is pretty small, which is great for a small bag or purse. I am only giving it 4stars because I was somewhat disappointed with the smell. It does not smell bad I just thought it would be a ‘peachy’ smell because of the icon on the box and container. But it does have a clean smell just not what is portrayed.☺️🐼☺️🐼🐼