Etude House Missing U Hand Cream #1 Harp Seal Story 30 ml

by Etude House

Our endangered animal friends are rapidly becoming extinct from the planet... I really want to see you... I miss you! Formulated with natural mixture of herbs, Shea Butter and Olives to moisturize, heal, and soothe hands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House Missing U Hand Cream #1 Harp Seal Story 30 ml!
Conway, AR
I love the Etude House Missing U Hand Cream line. The one I ordered was the Fairy Penguin, which comes in an adorable container. The hand cream really moisturizes your hands and nails and leaves them with a light powder scent that is subtle and not overpowering. The stories on the boxes about the endangered species are also fascinating to read. This is a perfect size hand cream to carry in your handbag.
Tempe, AZ
This is a great handcream and I’m very appreciative of the charity that goes along with find this product. A great way to bring awareness as well as help our ocean life