Etude House - Milk Talk Body Wash (Choco Milk) 200ml/6.76oz uploaded by Vanna L.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. Moisturizing body wash supplies rich foam, texture and fragrant scent for soft, cleansed skin. How to Use: For use in shower. Dispense product on wet bath sponge/puff and lather. Use sponge/puff to massage and lather body. Rinse with water. Pack Size - 200ml/6.76oz see more...

Kassandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
I like. How it kept my skin moisturized thru the day and how I didn't breakout with it . There's not that many products I can use that have smell to it that won't cause me to breakout I would recommend it to anyone that breakout with alot of things
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mmmm, this is one of my favorite body washes to use in the shower! This smells exactly like Hershey's chocolate milk, it's perfection. The scent isn't too strong either, so it isn't overpowering. My boyfriend had to lean in to smell it on me after I showered with it, so you won't walk around smelling like a glass of chocolate milk. It does make your bath/shower smell like chocolate-y heaven, and it's just subtle enough to be enjoyable even if you aren't a fan of food scents. I know I am, though.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
It smells soooo good and is so moisturizing! I love this stuff. A must have to relax after a long day!
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
Smells amazing, works amazing . Just really good product. It is very affordable. I love this brand
Aleksandra P.
Scent of chocolate is great but for every day use you it could be too much. It is easy to use. Not longlasting. Pricey
Bernadette K.
Bandung, Indonesia
I bought it and it smells like a REAL chocolate milk! so cute & recommended
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone know of this is available on imomoko or a amazon? It is hard to find stores that carry korean brands where i live
Kc B.
Cebu City
Is it good for my skin? Does it smoothens?