[Etude House] Lovely Cookie Blusher 8.5g (No.6 Grapefruit Jelly) uploaded by Michelle Y.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

-This blusher gives vibrant color to cheeks for a gorgeous sensual look-Unique powder reflects shine to different angles & brightens skin tone-Sebum Control formula absorbs oil to keep makeup staying fresh-Coating Pigment enhances lasting wear-Velvety... see more...

• I know this is a Korean brand and their blushes sometimes aren't ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennice K.
La Mirada
I love how Etude house is super affordable and carries lot of products that are similar to popular/top 20 sephora products.
For example, this blusher was known as a dupe of Tarte blusher. It is pigmented and lasts through the whole day. It is not too bright or overwhelming color and it balances well on any type of skin color.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't an American blush. It's not western style at all. This isn't pigmented like urban decay or anything like that and also it's more drugstore! So don't expect it to be popping. It's a light flush, and when I say light, I mean light yall!
Austine L.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light and lays perfect over my  NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation along with some light contour. It's very light that's a pro. It's light so it's pigmented and not too sheer but it's hard to over do. It lasts on me all day and doesn't clot up. I would recommend. I also would buy this again.
Jules E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super adorable packaging and very affordable!!! Not very long wear, but they are with the price just because of the packaging alone!!!!
Carol Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like to buy a bunch of these and keep them around as little gift, the colors are just really nice and natural looking.
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like the puff that comes with it definitely gives you control as to how much product you want to pick up. It's very light and buildable, which I love! As expected from Etude House, another affordable product with adorable packaging!
alaa J.
Damietta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product very much and it is my favorite

I love Korean products because they are the best products
Binnie S.
I know this is a Korean brand and their blushes sometimes aren't as pigmented. How high is the pigmentation?