Etude House Look At My Eyes (Shadow) 2g (#RD301) uploaded by Sreymean P.Etude House Look At My Eyes (Shadow) 2g (#RD301) uploaded by Liudmila v.Etude House Look At My Eyes (Shadow) 2g (#RD301) uploaded by Liudmila v.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

1. Amplifies glows of shining pearls and long-lasting. 2. Makes tone correction, and creates gorgeous eye look. 3. Fits light and thin, and boosts long-lasting eye make-up. 4. Apply moderate amount all over eyes gently. see more...

Meagan M.
Chatsworth
All eyeshadows from Etude are amazing they are long lasting and beautiful I wish they had more availibilty here in the US cause they are amazing
Abi H.
Franham Lane , NV
They have a wide range of colours which is good and u can normally find a eyeshadow colour with a matching glittery one, it’s not expensive and it’s nice to have a collection of it sometimes but the eyeshadow doesn’t settle
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
this eye shadow is so smooth and pigmented. I am so surprise when I got to with me. mostly Korean brand eye shadow are more sheer and shinny but this one is like USA brand eye shadow. highly recommend!!!
Jia Y.
Klang
I love etude house stuff this series of shadows is pretty good natural pigmented as well
Liudmila v.
Groningen
I really like this eye shadow because it's easy to apply and smudge. No brush needed!

Amazon