Etude House Look At My Eyes Eyeshadow (#OR211) uploaded by Yulia A.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Various colors Eye Shadows. see more...

Alice K.
Chantilly, VA
Etude House has a really big variety of eyeshadow selection and they are really easy to apply. Some shades are a little chalky and not as pigmented, but for the most part I really like their eyeshadows. I have some of their glittery, shimmering shadows and i get compliments all the time.
Jean P.
Orlando
Purchased at: Amazon
Etude house's eyeshadows are probably the best put of any othe k-beauty cosmetics. Like a mac in korean version but only cheaper. Color, texture, everything is perfect!
Lisbeth O.
I love these eyeshadows. They come in beautiful colors that are shimmer. The shimmer reflects of light and gives such beautiful effect to my eyes. You can build up these shadows and they are not to expensive with a lot of product
Ann Z.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a pretty eyeshadow. The pigment is strong. There’s a slight amount of glitter. It’s a more orange-ish color than in the picture. I would pair this with an orange or coral lipstick. It’s pretty affordable.
Mariz T.
Livingston , NJ
Purchased at: YesStyle
It’s love etude house product they are not hard to used and I love Korean product but like I order them online so for people don’t like waiting for too long I recommend to buy eyeshadow in makeup store near u
Julia H.
these single shadows are so nice !! perfect for everyday since they're not super pigmented but also have great color pay off and blend very easily
Love the coral colour that pops out once I apply it! Don’t have to apply multiple layers as well. The eyeshadow stays on pretty well and it’s super affordable! Just that the packaging itself tend to get lose after using it for some time
Yulia A.
Laredo, TX
I did not find my shade, so I am writing under a different shade. Very good shade from the Korean brand. Well pigmented, easy to apply. But some of the shadows in this series have a strong shimmer that someone might not like. Matte shadows are great, I would have focused attention on the matte version.
Mia N.
Mandalay, Myanmar
The product is really pigmented and you have to take only a little bit and when you apply it on the eyelids it wows me. The colors are really beautiful and easy to use.
Angie안젤린 K.
London
Orang- pink eyeshadow, great for the summerwhen your doing a orange tan look. Has small glitter particles inside. Affordable and cute

Amazon