Etude House I Need You Mask Sheet - Lemon! (Tone Brightening) 10x20ml/0.67oz uploaded by Mi Nhong X.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

An illuminating mask sheet Made of 100% cotton sheet that delivers essence ingredients to skin Formulated with lemon extract to brighten skin tone Skin appears clearer moist & invigorated To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face. Leave on for 10-15 minutes & remove mask. Lightly massage remaining solution into skin see more...

Mi Nhong X.
Maybe it's just me but this product wasn't helpful at all. I think maybe it's because I have very sensitive skin that when I put on this mask sheet it literally started attacking my skin & I felt this burnt sting on my whole face. it hurt ed so bad & my face was red for 5 hours. but my mom has no problem putting on this product. she says it works fine for her. so maybe it's just me. so yeah if you have sensitive skin like me you might have to double think before you purchase this product.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Smells amazing leaves my fave feeling moisturized and really soft, very affordable defiantly recommend to everyone
Julie W.
Killeen, TX
I'm a sheet mask junkie and love the smell of this one. Easy to put on and a great facial feel once removed!
Sofia G.
Sharjah , Dubai
I have been using this just cos of the low price but low price comes with low quality as well but is an affordable choice for teenagers and those who cannot spent a lot as the mask sheets cost around 2,00 dollars and on sales less than a dollar i guess is a cheap solution.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
This mask sheet contains vitamin C packed lemon extract to purify dull and exhausted skin to become clean and transparent. These sheet masks are soaked in the serum, so they usually stay on my face for about 45 mins to fully absorb everything.
Hun
Jakarta, Indonesia
Well I loves the smell of this product, also it's slimy and cool at the same time, but I don't see much differences using this except for it did increase suppleness and it brightens my face a little