Etude House Honey Cera Toner 180ml 180ml uploaded by Tess S.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House see more...

Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This was a more gel-like toner than I prefer. It did a fabulous job moisturizing after cleansing at night, but I found it difficult to use given its texture. Getting it out of the bottle was a hassle from the get-go, but the product was smooth. I don't see myself purchasing it in the future.
Patricia I.
Dumaguete
I love how this toner literally smell like pure honey whenever I use it! It's removes remaining dirt and has a very cute packaging that looks like a bottle full of honey!
Tess S.
Rottne
Honey Cera TonerThis toner is milky white and like a regular Korean toner, thicker in consistency, but still very fluent. The toner absorbs rather quick into my skin without leaving a sticky finish and I do like this one. I don’t think I will buy it again, simply because there are other toners I like better. There are some acne triggers in this product so if you are sensitive or acne prone I would recommend you to check out CosDNA first. This one smells like sweet honey and I really love the scent off this.