BY ETUDE HOUSE

A quick & easy to use makeup boosting cream Features a lightweight & soft texture Helps control skin's moisture & sebum balance Maintains fresh makeup for long hours Shields skin against harmful UV rays with SPF 25/PA++ Creates a smooth & makeup-ready complexion To use: In the morning apply a moderate amount evenly onto face after cleansing & toning see more...

Trixie D.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this conditioning cream! My face is combination so some areas are oily and some dry patches. I'm not sure what it is but it does make my face a bit brighter when I put this on. I use this under my make up or just by itself. I only use it in the morning after all the serums. I feel like it keeps my face protected. I love that it has SPF. I've repurchased this over and over and will continue to repurchase.
Tracey Anne C.
Makati City
This is the best makeup primer I've tried so far. It feels like a moisturizer and it has this fruity scent whenever I rub it. It preps your skin before putting on makeup and it lasts 😉