MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersEtude House
Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 123 oz (35 g)

Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g)

by Etude House

This lightweight cream provides multi-blurring effects for instantly refined and smooth skin, Skin's texture is smoothed; pores minimized and complexion brightened.

Expiration Date: March 2020

Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs

Package Quantity: 1.23 oz

Is this good for dry skin?
Is this primer good for sensitive skin?
I noticed two different face blur products from etude house, one is called “face blur” and the other one “face liquid blur”. Can anyone tell me the difference between both of them?
Start your review of Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g)!
KC P.
Fairfield, CA
Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g) uploaded by KC P.
Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g) uploaded by KC P.
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g)
This is my current primer and I think it’s decent but not great for my oily skin . I like that it has SPF33 and it does smoothen my face and evens out my skin tone prior to makeup. I don’t think it hides my pores though. The peach colored primer has a floral scent and the texture feels like a light moisturizer but I feel it doesn’t help control my oiliness. I think this primer is more suitable to dry/normal skin types. I will still continue to use this though because my mom gave this to me as a gift and I’d feel guilty lol Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g)
Grace K.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz(pack of 1)
Your skin but better look. I like to use this when I don’t want to do makeup but want to give my skin a glow. Has a very light peach tint to it. Makes skin look healthy and dewy. Works well under makeup. Do not use if you’re into matte makeup look.
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz(pack of 1)
Absolutely wonderful product, it evens up the skin color and it helps to apply your makeup and allow it to look smoother
Mandy O.
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g)
This is my primer of choice. It does everything it promises and has spf built in (though I do double up). Pores are less noticable, makeup lasts all day, coverage is near nonexistent, but great base for foundation.
Carson D.
Princeton, TX
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g)
I've only used this for one day but so far I love it. Its def geared towards light skin as it has a light pinkish white tinted to it. I love the cute packaging.
Kayley J.
Kailua Kona , HI
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g)
I love this primer! It is an SPF that does not have the strange smell, greasy feel, or break me out! I have repurchased it multiple times because anything else I have tried just isn't up to par. I am on the fair side of skin tones, so I can just use it to help even out my redness and I am good, for those with mid to deep skin tones, it may leave a white cast or make your complexion slightly ashy if you do not have anything on top. I can't say for sure, but just for consideration!
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Purchased at: YesStyle
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g)
Overall I’m not impressed. I didn’t notice a big difference between this and other primers that I’ve tried, except this one broke me out really bad. I wanted it to work cause I’m looking for a good primer with spf, but this didn’t work for me. It goes on more like a moisturizer than a primer, and actually made my makeup come off sooner than it did with my old primer.
ShyAnn W.
Marysville, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz (35 g)
I. Love. This. Primer. It is the best primer I have ever used. A little goes a long way and locks your face on all day.
J B.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz(pack of 1)
My first blurring primer and I liked it so much I bought more for myself and for others. I’m so glad it has SPF too, which I think is pretty hard to find in primers in the US.
Wanda K.
Garner, NC
Review for: Etude House, Face Blur, SPF 33 PA++, 1.23 oz(pack of 1)
This was the first ever face blur I used and it got me so hooked on all things korean! It has a bit of a perfume-y smell but not too extreme. It does what it says it does. All of my pores on my nose completely disappear when I apply it. It definitely doesn’t hide acne however.