BY ETUDE HOUSE

Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I love this product!

I have really long hair that is dry at the ends and this stuff really does the job when it comes to making my hair softer and shiner than any conditioner I've ever used before.

It also smells fantastic!

The price isn't bad, and a little bit goes a very long way. It's got a permanent spot in my shower.
Flora L.
This does what it says! It makes my hair silky smooth after every time I use it. It's pretty effective for me and I have super long hair that's thin. It's a very good product for such a cheap price! Definitely would buy again!
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I dye my hair and this always keeps my locks sleek and full of life. Sometimes my hair is beggingg for a good treatment and this does the job! I do this treatment at least once a week!
Vanessa L.
I really like this product, even though it leaves my hair feeling a little heavy the smell is great. I like how the split ends get nourished
Beatriz A.
Columbia, SC
I tried this product, because my sister is using this as well! It smell so good and it makes your hair very soft and shiny! thumbs up 👍
Keisha Nicole M.
jeddah, Makkah
This product makes my hair silky smooth😍 I tried it before, but in a single use pack and I fell inlove with it. The smell is great and it doesn't make my hair super oily.
Julia Katarina S.
San Pedro, Laguna
I finally found the perfect hair treatment for my hair! I constantly dye my hair (& even bleach!) so my hair was in terrible shape before this product saved it. Just look at my bottle, the product's pretty much all gone. I'm surely gonna repurchase ❤ I love it so much!
Tracy Ann d.
The smell of this!!!! OMG it's sooooo good. It does what it claims, my hair is so soft and silky after I use this and it smells so good for a really long time after it. And it's pretty affordable too. My boyfriend loves it too, he keeps sniffing my head, lol.
Cherryl C.
I'm in love with this hair treatment, I've already gone through a whole tube and has already purchased a new one. I usually use this once a week and it never fails to make my hair soft and silkier. It also smells very nice.
hanan a.
4299, Eastern province
One of the best korean hair products that I've used simply you will feel the change in the first try even my daughter like it it will make your hair smoothr and it has beautiful .