BY ETUDE HOUSE

Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Etude House always puts out such cutely designed hand creams, I think this one is my favorite though. I love rose scented things, though some of them come out smelling kind of old. The scent of this hand cream is light and refreshing, the rose just smells so sweet and the hand cream itself is very hydrating. All in all, I think this hand cream is amazing!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product not only comes in the cutest packaging with pastel colors but it also provides great lotion. It makes your hands feel hydrating without the oily feeling and you dont get a overwhelming amount of the floral perfume in the lotion.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
Cutest little hand creams ever! I have the Forever Rose scent and I absolutely love it! Not only is it cute, it works! Creamy but sinks in fast to deliver the right amount of moisture. Would highly recommend if you can get your hands on it! I got mine in Japan!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Bedford, NS
One of my best friends bought this for me and it's great!! The scent is really nice, packaging is to die for and it sinks so quickly into the skin! Love it!!
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Lima
This hand cream is great! I love the fragance and my hands feel really soft after I use it.