BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersEtude House

This is a Pencil Type Eyebrow That Fills in Between Brow Hair

Expiration Date: October 2020

Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs

Package Quantity: 1 Pencil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: YesStyle
Review for: Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil(pack of 1)
Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil This is an amazing eyebrow pencil! Think ABH, but 3 times (or more) cheap! I think it's around $4-6 maybe on Yesstyle? I absolutely LOVE ABH but it runs out fast and for the price I had to find a good dupe. This is THAT dupe! And best part, if you're one of their influencers, you don't pay more than $5 for shipping while also getting up to 2 free item (as an influencer) and whenever you purchase something they toss in a couple of awesome samples! This is now officially my new favorite brow pencil! It has the triangle point making it easy to use and make perfectly sculpted brows. I believe they have a pencil with a fine tip as well if you're going for the trendy bushy brow look. It lasts all day and it does have a spoolie on the other end. Also in the photo (couldn't find it listed even though it's a big name brand) Macqueen (MQNY) Liquid Pen Eyeliner and RiRe Luxe Liquid shadow 05 Gold Edge which I'll review separately.
Lydia C.
Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil uploaded by Lydia C.
Review for: Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil(pack of 1)
I’ve been using the drawing eye pencil for years and its honestly my favorite. I use the gray brown color that isn’t too dark and helps give me a natural brow look. There’s a pencil end and brush end which helps to brush out excess product. It’s also one of the most inexpensive brow products i’ve seen, ever.
Fanny Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil(pack of 1)
My FAVORITE eyebrow pencil. I discovered it on YouTube and it’s so easy to use and makes my eyebrows look natural. I usually do brown or gray brown to match my own color. You want your eyebrows to look as natural as possible and these are great and inexpensive!
Kathrina S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil(pack of 4)
I’m not good at doing my brows. I wanted to preface this review with that because it will probably explain more of why I like this product. The pencil is shaped kind of triangular and I find that it makes it easier to fill out my brows natural shape. I wouldn’t pick this if you are someone who wants to over draw or change the shape. The pencil itself is hard and waxy and doesn’t give a crazy amount of color payoff. It’s basically best for just making your natural brows less sparse looking.
Autumn J.
Boone, NC
Review for: Gray Brown #02
I started buying this brow pencil about 2 1/2 years ago when I first got into make up, it’s always been my go to for a natural brow especially since it’s very difficult to find brow products that are grey-brown. I’d buy it again since it’s very easy to use and I use it every time I wear make up!
Sam B.
Kissimmee, FL
Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil uploaded by Sam B.
Review for: Gray Brown #02
I love it ! This is my holy grail with the essence’s gel brow on top in taupe color! It’s super great with holding and it never chipped off while I was doing my brows ! Etude hous eis one of my favorite brands and I will share this fact with anyone ! Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
Lydia D.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Gray Brown #02
After trying Anastasia’s brow products, there’s a lot I can say about this. First the thick, triangle shaped slanted applicator is great for getting the Asian brow shape. But not for creating fine hairs for a truly natural look. It’s a little dry so you have to use some pressure which hurts a little bit. Is water proof to a degree, not smudge proof. #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #koreanmakeup #makeup #korean #kstyle #eyebrows #eyebrowpencil #etudehouse
Tam D.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Gray Brown #02
Good product. A very popular brand in Asia. Their eye products are very good and are geared towards Asian people with Asian eyes.
Mandy Z.
Evanston, IL
Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil uploaded by Mandy Z.
Review for: Etude House, Drawing Eye Brow,Gray Brown #02, 1 Pencil(pack of 1)
My holy grail brow pencil. Is not extremely pigmented so that you can’t overdo your brows but allows for a natural look. You can’t beat the price either as it’s extremely affordable for the quality you are getting.
Kristine L.
Ft. Lauderdale
Review for: Gray Brown #02
For the price, this is a great product! I like that the color is very soft and matches with with my hair and skin tone. The brush was good at blending the product. I've always struggled with making the front of my eyebrows near the nose look well blended and not so harsh. But with this product the pencil is easy to blend and the triangle shape helps with making it look more diffuse. The only thing I noticed was that the product inside the barrel seemed a little loose. When I would fill in my eyebrows, it would move and rattle around a little. It is not so bad that is troublesome. Overall, I would recommend this product and would purchase again. I only gave 4 stars instead of 5 because it is not absolutely perfect all around.

Looking for your answer?