BY ETUDE HOUSE

•Triangle shaped pencil enables a delicate drawing. •Moisture with Vitamin E soften the eyebrows. •Great temperature resistance and proper hardness maintain a natural coloring. •No thick expression for one apply. Use multiple times to make it...

Mel X.
So good! I basically have two brow hairs, so I need to shape and fill in a lot. I own two, one Grey and one Taupe. Both of them are the perfect kind of pigmentation; the grey is more everyday for me, since it is lighter and closer to my natural brow color, and the taupe is a dark and not overly warm brown. Neither of them are extremely heavily pigmented, which is great, since I am still learning how to do brows; it also isn't nonexistent in pigmentation, so a few strokes is enough to get a good line. They both last a while; I make mistakes a lot and have to use quite a bit of product each time, but these pencils have lasted me a while (at least six months for the grey one now). It's also great that it comes with a spoolie on one end. One complaint is that the spoolie, when you run it through your brows, picks up and blends out a lot of the pencil that you put down. Definitely use a light hand.

The price is great; on YesStyle, where I am a member, it is $3.07, and while it takes a long time for orders to ship out it is easy to get free shipping. For that value (and maybe even if it were more expensive), this is unbeatable.
Morgan J.
This is my favorite eyebrow pencil I have ever used. I have naturally very dark and quite thick eyebrows so I like a light pencil that i can just fill in the front of the brow without it looking too drawn on. I have black hair and use the gray brown color and it is perfect. Highly recommend for soft looking brows!
kelly c.
I have been using this eyebrow pencil since I started to use makeup which is 5 Year’s ago. It is perfect for beginners or even just a everyday pencil. It’s not super pigmented or light pigmented. It is just the perfect amount to apply on. It has a triangle shape on the pencil, so it’s easier for us to draw the perfect shape. The pencil has two sides. One side is the pencil and the other is a eyebrow brush.✍🏻
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This has become my favorite eye brow pencil. I use it over my Anastasia Beverly Hills one. I like that the pencil isn't too hard but it isn't too soft either. It's not waxy like some brow pencils and is extremely easy to use. I find that it takes me less time to do my brows when I use this pencil
Kyumin S.
I used to use the ABH eyebrow pencil, but I’m so glad I found this, because I saved around $15. This eyebrow pencil is extremely good and it is one of my Holy Grails. When I buy them I usually buy around 3, since Etude House ships internationally.
Anna K.
Bought this eyebrow pencil in a greyish brown color, which blends nicely with my hair color and tan skin. I like that it had a pencil on one side and bristle wand on the other. Makes blending it much easier and convenient.
Jesusita L.
Really nice small eyebrow pencil. I had mine for 5ish? Months before I needed a new one. The small pencil isn't for every one, you need to make sure you didn't miss any spots. But it's still nice.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
These pencils are fantastic and have a GREAT price point on amazon. I wouldn’t suggest them to someone who likes a super polished eyebrow look, but for defined, somewhat natural brows? They’re perfect!
Micaela D.
I love my Etude House brow pencil. It makes filling in my brows so easy and so much more precise. Before this pencil cane into my life I was married to my Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon because of how quick it was to fill in my brows. However, the maybelline brow crayon was not precise and not long wearing, unlike the Etude House pencil.
Caroline B.
This is a great eyebrow pencil. You don’t have to press too hard to get pigment and it lasts all day. It is a great product especially considering the lower price point.