BY ETUDE HOUSE

What it is
Glossy Tint that sparkles with elasticity and volume.

How to apply
Use tip to gather and apply tint. Apply extra layer for added coverage.

Caution
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Stop using if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.

Ingredients

RD301: Diisostearyl Malate, Glycerin, Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Red 28 (Ci 45410), Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Stevioside, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

#RD302: Diisostearyl Malate, Glycerin, Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Red 28 (Ci 45410), Squalane, Fragrance, Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ethylhexylglycerin, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Stevioside, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid

#OR201: Diisostearyl Malate, Glycerin, Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Red 28 (Ci 45410), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stevioside, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid

OR202: Diisostearyl Malate, Glycerin, Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Red 28 (Ci 45410), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Fragrance, Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ethylhexylglycerin, Stevioside, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid

PK001: Diisostearyl Malate, Glycerin, Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Red 28 (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Stevioside, Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Sorbitan Isostearate, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

PK002: Diisostearyl Malate, Glycerin, Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Red 28 (Ci 45410), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Fragrance, Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ethylhexylglycerin, Stevioside, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid

PP501: Diisostearyl Malate, Glycerin, Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Red 28 (Ci 45410), Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Ethylhexylglycerin, Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Stevioside, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid

PK003: Diisostearyl Malate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance, Red 27 (Ci 45410), Dehydroacetic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850)

• I'm not very adventurous when it comes to lip products. I...2 Answers
  • How is the coverage on this?3 Answers
  • Ive tried lip tints before, but they usually make mh lips...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My absolute favorite lip tint of all time. The stuff is amazing, no joke. Met all my expectations as far as quality and color. The packaging is nice, and it's easy to carry. I would say it's long lasting, but it comes off easily after eating or drinking. Regardless, still a favorite" in 7 reviews
  • "This product gives a beautiful flush of color to my lips. It's only a tint so it's not moisturizing so I like to layer another product over it, at least a balm. Also works great on cheeks! My only complaint is that it does tend to cling to the drier parts of my lips" in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
I love this stuff! I love the color and It stays on even when eating! The color is lovely and so simple. I also love the smell! It’s such a great value too and a great product for your lips. I love the applicator too. I have the poppy color and it goes with everything!
Alexandria L.
tempe
I love all their lip tints, they all leave a long lasting tint and the color is amazing. I just wish it didn’t dry my lips out so bad. It’s easy to use and I love to use it on just lazy days.
Chloe M.
Jacksonville, FL
Really enjoyed this product! It smelled and tasted nice haha. It had good pigmentation for a stain and the more wear you give it the more natural it looks. It is easy to apply and fade. I would recommend. It tends to cling a bit if your lips are dry so I suggest exfoliating and moisturizing your lips before wearing this.
Stephanie S.
Moisturizing and easy to use. My only issue is that it comes off so easily, but it's the perfect product for that glossy look without any of that sticky feel you normally get from gloss. The scents are all amazing with these products.
Mi Nhong X.
Don't really like this product. at first I thought I did because it's from a really popular Korean cosmetics line but after a couple of use I now realize it wasn't worth the hype. maybe because the color pay off wasn't all that. I could've gotten a pink maybe that would've looked prettier. Anyways back to what I was talking about. If you want to apply on this product without it looking gloppy & nasty you can first apply on chap stick or ur favorite lip stain lipstick & apply this product over it and lighting blend on the inner corner of your lips. if there r any questions you have about this product, feel free to ask me or u can always youtube it. thanks
Amber V.
Collinsville, OK
If you're wondering... it smells fruity BUT also has a strong smell of alcohol. Not rubbing alcohol but more of something I can't quite figure. It does a great job as a tint and is vibrant. Of course, if you don't want it so strong, leave it on for a few seconds to tint your lips then pat it off with a tissue. Or just put it on at night and in the morning, it'll be there but not as strong. If you are a beginner, you can try this. It's easy to handle. The applicator is a doe foot and really easy to use. Pretty much, the whole shebang is amazing. I still have mine (smells like strawberries). It is really red, so if you want to gradient lip, try the tissue method or just apply it to the inside of your lips and blend out with your fingers.
Jessica C.
Color is a standard red lip tint. Make sure lips are moisturized and wipe everything off your lips before applying. This will apply very funky if you try to have a layer of lip balm. For some reason, my bottom lip and the bottom of my top lip picked up more color. So I guess it gives it that "I just sucked on a popsicle" look. The color is buildable. It takes a few minutes to dry, but you can blot it off after a few seconds of applying if you're impatient like me or want a more natural looking tint. This lasts very long, about 6-7 hours. I don't find my lips to dry out because of it.
Suzee K.
I wouldn't say that I hate this, but I also don't like this to purchase it again. First off, you shouldn't really expect amazing lasting power out of this lip product as its only about $3 something online. Once I apply this on my lips, I would say it last like an hour if I drink water or eat something. Other than that, the color fades off quick. It has a nice scent to it and has the typical wand applicator. Gives a pretty gradient tinted lip, but unfortunately doesn't last long. Wouldn't recommend unless you don't mind low lasting power.
Krystle D.
Do you dislike constantly reapplying and touching up your lipstick throughout the day? Do you love the Korean-style gradient lip? This lip tint will give you that look without the need for frequent touch-ups! This beautiful blue-based red can't be worn sheerly for a natural just-bitten look, or layered to mimic one's lips after eating a Popsicle. Once applied, this tint can last for up to 5 hours before fading. Just work quickly with this product as it dries quickly and becomes too hard to blend.
Sophie G.
Love this color! The tint has a jelly-like consistency, and it smells pretty good, like grape candy. It's also good for layering, and makes the gradient lip easy to do. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't last as long as I was expecting. Throughout the day I might have to apply it three or four times because the color had faded. However, I really love this, and the adorable packaging is a huge plus!
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
Does anyone know if it stays on for a long time or if it fades fast?
Nanako F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Are the darling lip tints very drying on the lips?
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
How is the coverage on this?
Abby Z.
How long does the tint last for?
CASEY S.
I'm not very adventurous when it comes to lip products. I saw this item featured in a Buzzfeed article and I've been curious to try it. I guess my main questions are how easy is it to apply and how long does it last?