BY ETUDE HOUSE

Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch These elastic adhesive strips supply collagen moisture and lift the eye area to improve fine lines and eye bags. Formulated with collagen to revitalize and improve appearance around eyes. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
Review for: Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch
When I know I'm going on a long flight or having a long weekend, these are my go to! It's very cooling and refreshing and because I tug around my eyes to clean or remove makeup, these help with smoothing just the finest lines!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Review for: ETUDE HOUSE COLLAGEN EYE PATCH 3 Pieces
I really love these eye patches! They make me feel great after using them. I had really bad jet lag and my eyes were heavy and so I tried using these and it made me feel a great deal better. Not mention two of my friends asked me what I've been doing since my face it looked so great. I attribute their reactions to this product because I saw them a day or two after using the patches. I got them on Amazon.com 10 for $9.99.
Jojo G.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch
These are actually a godsend! After trying a drugstore undereye patch and seeing no results, I started to think eye patches didn't work. But then I tried these, and it's amazing! I have really dark under eye circles, and if I use these every other day or so, I can really see results with brightening them up. The only problem is that if I stop for whatever reason, it only takes a day for the circles to come back. But if used consistently, they're amazing!
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch
Umm the results from the product was okay. However, using the product was a bit of hassle. They were somewhat impossible to place under the eye and keep on for awhile. I probably would prefer more of a gel patch than a paper one.
Elaina V.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch
These were fun and hydrating, but no noticeable difference. I didn't buy again. I like the full face much better!
Linda H.
Great Falls, VA
Review for: Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch
These are so cute and feel really great to use. My under eyes feel hydrated and cool, though it didn't do much for my dark circles (not that i expected it to). My only issue is the patches are hard to peel apart with my long nails... I can't get a grip on them because they're so slippery hahaha.
Abigail A.
Review for: Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch
It's Etude House so the packaging is hella cute! This product really moisturizes your under eye area leaving them looking plump and hydrated! It makes you look more awake and makes you feel relaxed because it's quite tingly and cold!
Danielle C.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch
This product is awesome! I use it once a week! It helps with puffiness and keeps my eyes looking young and refreshed. It's gentle on your skin. The price helps a lot too! Very reasonable. I will for sure be adding this to my beauty regimen.
Liz S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch
Not the worst, not the best- falls somewhere in the middle of the budget line. However, after a sleepless night it can certainly do the trick and give some great lift and glow to your eyes. Buy on Amazon🙌🏻
Leslie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Etude House Collagen Eye Gel Patch
I've used this and it lightened up my dark circles and I was beyond impressed I loved it! Thank you so much. Would definitely purchase it again
Emily A.
Piedmont, SD
Is there a significant change after using these eye patches?
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
Are these actually worth it ?i am a mom of two and the lack of sleep can definitely lead to puffy eyes that don't seem to want to leave ?
Sara M.
do these actually work? or is there a better product i could buy?
MazelTov C.
Scarborough , ME
Is this good for under eye hollows?