BY ETUDE HOUSE

This multitasking, 8-in-1 formula hydrates, primes, conceals, treats, and protects skin at an easy single step for a healthier complexion, inside and outside. It glides on with a silky smooth finish. Directions Apply liberally and blend evenly with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Etude House CC Cream SPF30 PA++ #2 Glow
I initially bought this product for its SPF sunscreen and my love for Etude House. But this CC cream is the best! It evens out my skin tone so well. My pores look smaller. After long use, my skin looks better overall. The packaging is great also as it has a pump but a plastic body so you can cut it and get more product after the pump doesn't cut it. I love wearing this alone on my natural days when I want to go light.
Lindsey E.
Review for: Etude House CC Cream SPF30 PA++ #2 Glow
I am obsessed with this product. I have never enjoyed a CC cream before but bought this one when I saw it because I trust Etude House so much. It goes on white and then blends out into a skin tone that looks totally natural. It has great coverage for blemishes and undereyes but still looks very natural. What I love most is that I look legitimately poreless when I wear this. I have never gotten compliments on my skin before, but since I began using this stuff in May, I get told every day I am "glowing" and have "such great skin." Do not sleep on this. It is incredible.
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Etude House CC Cream SPF30 PA++ #1 Silky
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. It initially seemed like it would be okay for my dry skin, but I find if I use too much product it gets flaky and balls up on my skin. I have to use a small amount of product and only on certain areas of my face for it to work. It's a little frustrating since I purchased it in Korea and thus can't return it or try a different Etude House product.
Lindsey E.
Review for: Etude House CC Cream SPF30 PA++ #1 Silky
I got this the other day just because. In spite of not being out of any of my other foundations I have used nothing but this since I got it. It goes on white and blends out to match my skin perfectly. It is just the right coverage for work in summertime.
Emily A.
Review for: Etude House CC Cream SPF30 PA++ #1 Silky
I love this cream- especially for the price. It's light coverage and blends completely naturally. I have oily skin with seborrheic dermatitis, and this doesn't leave my skin super slick and shiny but it still gives me a healthy glow. Will definitely buy again!
jun ling l.
Review for: Etude House CC Cream SPF30 PA++ #2 Glow
When applied, it looks super natural and u only need to apply a small amount of it!! Doesn't look oily at all like some products. <3
Fiona T.
Review for: Etude House CC Cream SPF30 PA++ #2 Glow
When you first apply the cc cream, it gives off a sunscreen look to it. So your skin would look very pale right after applying it. But after letting it sit in for a bit, it sort of changes due to your skin tone and gives off a really nice glow to it. The packaging is beautiful and is high quality. It has a pump nozzle and gives off a natural look. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.