Etude House - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (Green Tea) 100g/3.5oz

by Etude House

Etude House's Bubble Tea sleeping packs will have you dreaming of sugar plum fairies and, what else, bubble tea! Available in green tea, black tea and strawberry "flavors" that improve skin elasticity, clean pores and refresh skin, and restore moisture while you slumber, these sleeping packs include "bubbles" that are actually moisture capsules. Dispense and pop 1-2 bubbles on palm using the cute straw-shaped spatula. Mix bubbles with pack and massage on skin gently. Leave on overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. The bubble tea sleeping pack makes skin clean and purified with the mixture of green tea gel and moisture capsule bubbles. Pack Size - 100g/3.5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (Green Tea) 100g/3.5oz!
I ordered this off Amazon but I originally saw this when I was in Japan. I'm so glad I was able to order this because after two nights, my skin feels so incredibly hydrated. It feels sticky when you first apply the gel but it's almost unnoticeable after a few minutes. Love the smell and the packaging.
hydrates my skin. super cute packaging i can’t stop looking at it. it’s a hassle to use because you have to get the “bubble” out and pop it and mix it with the “green tea”
Let me start of by saying the packaging is too cute, this mask is one you have to sleep in you might be wondering if it messes up the sheets or pillows and no it does not because it's melts into the skin, it maybe different for you but i do feel it tightening my skin before i go deep into sleep and once i got up i didn't look like i just wake up it also smells so luxurious I would love to try the strawberry one next i have only uses the green tea one ..i use this product only once a week as well and little bubbles it works as an activator
GREAT PRODUCT! I use this sleeping mask everyday and night and my skin is always hydrated and dewy. The packaging makes it even better. It’s one of those product that is effective and fun to play with.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: YesStyle
Love this product last a long time and works wonderfully. Allows me to apply at night and feel moisturized and wonderful in the morning. I do not feel stick and gross like some other products.
Leland, NC
They have the cutest packaging ever!! I like the green bubble tea sleeping mask and I thought it did a good job for the price ($10-12 on amazon).
Jersey City, NJ
Etude House - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (Green Tea) 100g/3.5oz uploaded by Mango 🐹.
This is very moisturizing however I don't feel like it helped me with controlling my sebum at all. It's just a hydrating sleeping mask....
Etude House - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (Green Tea) 100g/3.5oz uploaded by Sarah Y.
Smells clean and leaves my skin soft. Skin feels soft and hydrated after using. Hasn't caused any irritation to my sensitive skin.
Flushing, NY
The sleeping mask in green is packaged nicely and resemble bubble tea. I leave it on overnight and my skin is instantaneously soft.
I LOVED THIS MASK!!! It was so soothing.. The packaging is adorable and it’s just overall such a nice product. It’s calming and you’re able to leave it overnight which is something I thought was great. I would definitely recommend to people with sensitive skin and hyperpigmentation.

Looking for your answer?