Etude House - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (Green Tea) 100g/3.5oz

by Etude House

Etude House's Bubble Tea sleeping packs will have you dreaming of sugar plum fairies and, what else, bubble tea! Available in green tea, black tea and strawberry "flavors" that improve skin elasticity, clean pores and refresh skin, and restore moisture while you slumber, these sleeping packs include "bubbles" that are actually moisture capsules. Dispense and pop 1-2 bubbles on palm using the cute straw-shaped spatula. Mix bubbles with pack and massage on skin gently. Leave on overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. The bubble tea sleeping pack makes skin clean and purified with the mixture of green tea gel and moisture capsule bubbles. Pack Size - 100g/3.5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (Green Tea) 100g/3.5oz!
Grants Pass, OR
Etude House - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (Green Tea) 100g/3.5oz uploaded by Larissa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Feels so good! It wasn’t slimy or sticky but it was thick and moisturizing! The packaging is absolutely adorable!! Lasts awhile and noticed a difference in my skins hydration and texture after 2 weeks. Smells so good!😍 #skincare #beauty #sleepmask #facemasks
San Jose, CA
Etude House - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (Green Tea) 100g/3.5oz uploaded by Sylvia S.
This sleeping pack is so adorable. I love the bobas you can crush and use on your face. The smell and concept are both wonderful. Although the consistency is nice, the product kind of just sits on your face for a while, which is a little inconvenient for me.
What is there not to like about this CUTELY packaged sleeping mask?! IT IS A LITTLE BOBA BOTTLE! you get a little SPOON so you can break down the BOBA BEADS! 100% for package, 100% for price, 100% for smell, 100% effectiveness but even more 100% for experience from the beginning you purchase till the morning after when you wash off the sleeping mask and you brush your hands through your smooth morning skin.
Minneapolis, MN
I have always been an avid fan of Why we House products even before the Korean skin care fad broke out so I know the quality of their products are good. I really like this face mask as it comes in a super cute packaging and it is super hydrating as well. Great to use in the winter months especially!
Saint Louis, MO
I was a little skeptical of this product and I only bought it because it was super cute. I've been browsing sleep packs recently because I've wanted to add one to my facial routine. I used to use Maracuja oil at night but sometimes that is too heavy for me.I was really worried my face would be sticky or gross while I slept but the product dries so well you forget it is even on. My skin is so much nicer and this helps keep in the moisture I work so hard to maintain. I'm not sure how well this helps with my overall face (acne, brightness) but I like the effect enough to keep using it.
Shelbyville, KY
So I read that the green part you put on like normal, like a cream but you also fish out one or two of the little pearls from the bottom, break them and mix it in with the cream. I did this and found that digging the pearls out was a little annoying and it didn’t seem like they made a difference. I will say that when I woke up and washed my face it felt nice and moisturized and my redness seemed to calm down quite a bit.
Washington , DC
I like this sleeping pack. The packaging is super cute. I use the green tea scent of this and it smells pleasant. The bubbles at the bottom are a little strange and I found it hard to pop them to apply all over my face evenly. However it was still incredibly moisturizing and reduced my redness. My skin always looked better the morning after I used this.
new york, NY
really nice overnight sleeping mask. leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturized and bouncy. i especially like that it doesn't peel like the glow recipe one does, so there's no mess
This is seriously the cutest thing ever!! I have been wanting to try this for about a year but haven't bought it. I recently got this from memebox for about $13 and it's everything I wanted it to be. This is great for oily skin and acne. I can't wait to try the black tea and strawberry ones!!
Purchased at: Amazon
The product idea and packaging is so cute! I really do feel refreshed and moisturized after using this. The little "boba" moisture pearls are kinda fun to crush too.

Looking for your answer?