BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. The gommage-type peeling mask makes skin look smooth and clear by gently removing stubborn dead skin cells with plant-derived cellulose How to Use: Dry face after cleansing and dispense certain amount, evenly applying onto face in a circular motion for 2 - 3 minutes with fingertips Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water Pack Size - 4.05oz/120ml see more...

Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
I’ve never used a peel before, so I was surprised when I used it for the first time. It’s a bit messy because once it starts “peeling” it kind of just rolls off your face. My face felt really good after I used it :)
Angelica Renae D.
this is a super light but effective facial peel. it doesnt dry my skin out, and actually leaves it feeling soft and bouncy.
Lovely Felycia W.
PKU
After I use it I saw a major difference after a couple times. My facial skin brighten and it felt so soft and a bit bouncy. It have a nice smell and it's really easy to use. It moisturize your skin and also help brightening. I really love this product.
Crystal L.
London, ND
Nice and gentle peeling gel. Its very amusing to see the bits roll up after rubbing. The price is pretty cheap.