Etude House Belle Dress Lovely Look Body Lotion 300ml

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House

Is this more of a sweet smell, musky or fruity?
Start your review of Etude House Belle Dress Lovely Look Body Lotion 300ml!
Okeechobee, FL
Since this lotion is a highly scented product, I didn't expect much to be honest. I am very pleased with the scent and how well it moisturized my skin. The skin on my elbows is very dry. This product worked so much better than products I've used for dry skin when it comes to my scaly elbows. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming, yet long lasting. It's very floral and not too sweet. i really like it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
This is cute and smells nice, but does nothing to hydrate my skin even during a more humid day... gave it away to my elementary school cousin
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I love this body lotion. it makes. my skin feel. so. hydrated. and. fresh i would. decently recommend
Tampa, FL
I really like this lotion it smells really good. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated
Oily / Acne
It smells really good. It's also very affordable. I love it so much. I recommend this
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Stretch Marks, Eczema
Lively
Has an overpowering smell and does not do anything to my skin and especially does not hydrate it. I do not recommend this product to anyone unless they like overpowering smells.
Combination / Acne
It doesn't do anything on the skin and the smell is too overpowering. I had to give it away because I couldn't stand it.
Combination