BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. The deep cleansing tissue effectively removes heavy makeup and impurities from pores without irritating skin with soft tissue containing fine baking powder with excellent cleansing powder. How to Use: Open the cap and take out one sheet. Wipe off point makeup first, and then gently remove makeup from the entire face. Pack Size - 5.29oz/150g x 30 sheets see more...

Hana B.
I bought this product in the Etude house inside Shibuya 109 in Tokyo, Japan. It removes all of my makeup with just one wipe and is fairly cheap. Most wipes will dry out my skin and leave dry patches but this one does not. I will definitely repurchase this as it is very convenient especially for travels.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
These wipes helped remove my makeup and left my skin feeling so soft! The baking soda really helped calm my redness and minimize my pores. For the price I wish I had gotten a lot more when I was in Hong Kong, but I will try to reorder online
Elizabeth J.
Good facial cleansing wipe. Difficult to carry around because of the big packet. Does leave skin feeling a bit sticky after use