Etude House - AC Clean Up Toner 200ml/6.76oz

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. The toner soothes and tidies up acne skin with reddish tone. How to Use: Use after washing the face in the morning and at night. Dispense an appropriate amount onto the palm and apply on the face, Starting from the center and working outward in a light massaging motion. Gently pat to promote absorption into skin. Pack Size - 200ml/6.76oz see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I received a sample of this in a subscription box. I had been having trouble with hormonal acne and nothing I tried was working, until I tried this. This toner was a game changer for me. My skin hasn't had one flare up since I added this to my skincare routine. I searched until I found this and I finally ordered the full size bottle, (500 ml's), from their website for $15 plus shipping. The hush app also carries it. I will say, it is worth every penny and I will never look back.
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
Unlike most American brand toners, this one is made without alcohol! That means it won’t dry your face out like other toners do. Perfect for both dry and acne prone skin. I’ll never go back to alcohol based toners!