BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. The toner soothes and tidies up acne skin with reddish tone. How to Use: Use after washing the face in the morning and at night. Dispense an appropriate amount onto the palm and apply on the face, Starting from the center and working outward in a light massaging motion. Gently pat to promote absorption into skin. Pack Size - 200ml/6.76oz see more...

Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I received a sample of this in a subscription box. I had been having trouble with hormonal acne and nothing I tried was working, until I tried this. This toner was a game changer for me. My skin hasn't had one flare up since I added this to my skincare routine. I searched until I found this and I finally ordered the full size bottle, (500 ml's), from their website for $15 plus shipping. The hush app also carries it. I will say, it is worth every penny and I will never look back.
Hunter R.
Mannington, WV
Unlike most American brand toners, this one is made without alcohol! That means it won’t dry your face out like other toners do. Perfect for both dry and acne prone skin. I’ll never go back to alcohol based toners!
Evita S.
Bethesda, MD
When I was still in the PH, this was my favorite toner together with the Wonder Pore Freshner. It really dig deep into my skin to remove all the dirts and debris and I use this as a first aid whenever I have breakouts. But now, upon moving to the US. maybe because of the sudden change on weather or environment, it doesn’t work that well for me now.
Rocio C.
Bronx, NY
Get it!!!! This works really well. Etude House is such a great company that focuses on skin care, and not just for Asian skin. I use their product as a black woman and it works really well
Fatma N.
First of all the smell is soooo strong it really bothered me, so I assumed it was harsh on the face, but I wasn’t going to judge and use it first. It totally made me break out!!! It could be improved if maybe they dilute or change the formula in that sense. I really wanted to like this but I really can’t, the only reason I gave this a two star is because the packaging is so cuute.
BlackMoonNeko H.
Tótvázsony
Mousturising, cooling and freshing, brightens the skin. It's pretty gentle and improves the skin. I've tried only the sample but I really like it. It's not the cheapest but really worth the price.
Lily L.
Good at clearing out acne and calming the skin however if your target is your pores then I recommend the wonder pore toner also from etude house. 😊